FS: Splitboard Backcountry Kit, Beacon Shovel Probe

Hoping to sell a backcountry splitboard setup and avy kit. Everything (except the skins) is in good to great condition. Skins will need some work. Paypal or Venmo works. I would like to arrange for meet-up/pick-up for the larger gear (i.e. the splitboard). I am on the Front Range but I can probably arrange a drop-off in most of Colorado or even the Tetons. PM me and we can try and work something out.

For Sale:
    Willing to sell split, bindings, skins together for $750, willing to sell beacon/shovel/probe for $170. PM me.

Jones Explorer Splitboard, 159cm, $350. This is the best splitboard I've owned. Very fun but still sturdy enough to deal with high speed lines and hardpack. Board is in good shape with fairly minimal scratches and dings on base and edges, primarily cosmetic. Fully tuned last fall.

Karakoram Prime SL Binding System, $450. By far the best splitboard binding system I have seen. Works really well and is easy to operate with gloves on in harsh conditions. 2015 model available, 2017 model retails for $779.00.

Backcountry.com High Traction Splitboard Skins, Medium, $30. Purchased last fall, trimmed to fit sidecut of the Explorer Split. Adjustable length. Glue is not in great condition, plenty sticky but will def need some maintenance.

Backcountry Access Tracker 2 Beacon, $125. Perfect recreational beacon. Used but in great condition.

Black Diamond Super Tour Quickdraw Probe, 265cm, $40. Long probe suitable for all snowpacks. Lightly used, good condition.

Voile Avalanche Shovel, $20. Extendable and packable. Used but in great condition.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Explorer Top.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	1.57 MB 
ID:	210674Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Explorer Base.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	1.26 MB 
ID:	210669Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Prime SL bindings.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	1.53 MB 
ID:	210670Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BC skins.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	1.30 MB 
ID:	210671Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BCA Tracker 2.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	1.89 MB 
ID:	210672Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Quickdraw probe.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	1.69 MB 
ID:	210673Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Voile Shovel.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	1.50 MB 
ID:	210675

Sale pending on split, bindings, and skins. Avy kit still available. Make me an offer...

Nice deal on the avy set. There is someone in GS looking for 2 sets of avy gear. PM them I'm sure they'd pick it up.

I'll take that avy setup if it's still available

Everything is sold. Thanks all.