Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

WWMD : Upstairs junkie and his drugs?

So, in short.
    Dude living above have started to hit the proverbial (or actual?) bong, proper, lately.
    Quiet neighbourhood, all cool etc. Being on this other side of the pond not that used to different kind of hard core drugs so the antics of the said individual has gotten me wondering what the hell he is doing?

Asshat has been doing something that causes massive coughing, like he is suffocating and after that loud vomiting.
    Lately he has apparently gotten a gist of the doses and relatively rarely throws up for more than few minutes... Win.
    Oh well, peeps in early twenties apparently experiment but his choice of loud and bad techno until 4am pisses me off to no end.

He has already gotten a warning and kind of dialed down..for few weeks but now he is up to his old antics.
    So, wonder what drug he is up to? Any guesses?

Around here there is no major drug epidemies, mostly university students living in the building.Small amounts of meth apparently have arrived to the scene, no crack but have no idea about heroin let alone designer stuff that would fit the bill.

So game on, Sleuths!

The floggings will continue until morale improves.

Sounds like he's doing bonghits with bongwater chasers.

Chronic users can get something called cyclic vomiting. Could be what's up.
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Gravity bong

give the guy a vape and sleep in peace

except for the techno
    watch out for snakes

How do you know he is doing ANY drugs?

All throughout high school I had no idea what a bong or bong hit was and didn't try my first marijuana until I was 19 (in the form of an apple bong...the healthy bong! ). I guess it was more an apple pipe, but that doesn't sound right.

But one guess is he is doing bong hits laced with something that makes him puke...as even today's potent marijuana doesn't make one puke.

Just put on a pair of noise-canceling headphones and let him be.

go upstairs take a few pulls on his bong, take off your shirt with a silver whistle in your mouth and get down to the euro techno. Maybe mix in a some leather pants for effect.

hit the ceiling w/a broom handle if he's being too noisy, otherwise live and let live?

Seems like a good opportunity to do someone else's drugs and solve a mystery.

First suggestion is to move. If that isn't an option then tell him to buy some headphones for late night music. If still a dick, call the po po after 10pm.

maybe hes gluten sensitive.

Kill him and eat him. With some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

Sent from my SM-G900V using TGR Forums mobile app

upstairs neighbors always suck- vibes
    That is all I have to add to this as I'm a goody 2 shoes in the drug dept

I saw a coworker out a couple wks ago and they were so much more friendly than normal. had a good convo and then mentioned to Andrew later who brought up the point that they were probably all coked up.
    skid luxury

What side of the pond is this OP?

Could be taking dabs ? A dab of good hash oil (marijuana) will make me cough so violently I have puked before.

Maybe he is sick?

Loud electronic music? Maybe he is rolling on ecstasy.

If it is that, go pop a pill with him.

Chron's diseases or peyote, both?

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Probably choking on cock.

That or a Kratom Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    Seems like a good opportunity to do someone else's drugs and solve a mystery.
    And then from whence came Meathelmet, das Technoviking was born unto this world!

^^
    Why I do picture this being the result of hanging out with the neighbor?

4 yrs ago I told the downstairs tenant that because its illegal to smoke dope do it inside but smoke the cigarettes outside, eventualy they ended up Vaping everything and they don't drink so I have never had any problems

I always consider that coughing after the wake n bake 8:30 am sesh to be the sound of money because they will never amount to any thing and so will just keep bringing up stacks of cash to pay the rent
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    4 yrs ago I told the downstairs tenant that because its illegal to smoke dope do it inside but smoke the cigarettes outside, eventualy they ended up Vaping everything and they don't drink so I have never had any problems

I always consider that coughing after the wake n bake 8:30 am sesh to be the sound of money because they will never amount to any thing and so will just keep bringing up stacks of cash to pay the rent
    well, until they decide to grow in the other room and all the water and fertilizer destroys the flooring and subfloor.

its a cement basement floor but I get the power bills so I would pick up on power consumption & smell, at least in my house I would say you couldn't run a grow op without an upstairs LL knowing

since they started Vaping the ashtray at the back door has disappeared and I don't smell MJ anymore

edit: I don't hear much coughing down there anymore so my sober 2nd thot would be that Vaping is the answer.
    Last edited by XXX-er; 08-16-2017 at 06:26 PM.
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Knife hits of hash oil. Seen it make people cough like crazy and throw-up.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Dabs.

Quote Originally Posted by shredgnar View Post
    Dabs.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Jenkem