Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by commonlaw View Post
    Jenkem
    so disgusting. I think he would smell that for sure.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

ask him to turn the damn Radio Head down..... failure to comply....Throat punch....

Honestly I'd go with a pleasant "hey dude can we lock it up and keep the "bleeps and bloops" down after 10. then I'd say call him in if he's still being a fart bag.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    That did make me a little nauseated, but no coughing.

Sounds like "bong hit flu." In medical terms: severe acute bronchitis. Likely, his lungs are full of irritating, viscous mucous. He is probably not vomiting up bile; he trying to cough up thick sticky snot. I think you call them "bogeys", on your side of the pond. What you are hearing is deep coughing that is so forceful that it is initiating a gag reflex. Too much smoking can cause this as can smoking dirty weed or low grade weed. Homegrown amateur weed is often full of carpet fibers from the grow room and that mass produced smuggled weed that major criminal groups traffic in can really be crap. Shitty weed can have horrible stuff in it: pet hairs, dust, synthetic carpet and clothing fibers, mold, mites, etc. With mass produced gangster weed, mold is probably the #1 source of irritants. Mold is almost inevitable if you are storing weed in plastic wrapped bales and moving it by the ton. Smokin' that shit will give you bong hit flu, which is inflammation of lung tissue and the symptom is copious mucous. Bong hit flu can eventually turn into chronic bronchitis, especially with people who also smoke a lot of cigs.
    Last edited by neckdeep; 08-17-2017 at 09:19 AM.

Seriously, a knock on the neighbor's door to discuss the late night music will go a long way to figuring this shit out. Don't be a pussy and bang on the ceiling or call the landlord, just try and be a fucking neighbor.

Heroin makes you puke.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    Heroin makes you puke.
    It can also make you cough if you smoke it. Maybe he's just working up the courage to get his needle on.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    Heroin makes you puke.
    You know this from experience?
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Knife hits of hash oil. Seen it make people cough like crazy and throw-up.
    "Seen it", that's what they all say.

Quote Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
    Yes, the experience of watching a passed out women wake up, shoot up, and then puke in the parking lot of a Dead show in Vegas. Then she walked off. It was extremely disturbing and sad. She was not there for the show like many of the city people in the lot before those shows. So many street kids were trying to sell button and other store bought shrooms. It was a weird scene, but only before the shows. Anyway, if she lived 6 months beyond that day I'd be surprised. Later I read up a little on heroin and learned that it is pretty common to puke afterwards.

Wow, never heard of that.

Thx for the lesson.
    watch out for snakes

I've puked when given morphine for surgery or injury. And I've seen it with injuries at the ski area. I thought everyone knew about that.

There was a passage in one of Carrie Fisher's (I think it was her, some celeb anyway) books about puking after her first heroin experience. Graphic.

Just like 'shrooms....you gotta puke to get off.

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    Just like 'shrooms....you gotta puke to get off.
    And peyote. Does anyone get peyote any more? Besides Indians?

I was going to guess H
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

Once a month or so, I'll get a hit of flower that makes me cough so fucking hard, it does something to my (usually empty) stomach that causes this puking type reflex to start going off and about 1/2 of the time it results in actually puking; the other half, it subsides in a minute or so. Not this chronic chronic user puking thing that's been hitting the airwaves lately. No daily smoker I know has that (not denying it, just saying, doesn't seem common to me).
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Quote Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
    I went through a six or seven year period of my life where vast amounts of recreational drugs were consumed.

I also once smoked heroin.

As it happens, despite getting mental high, I also experienced some nasty vomiting and diarrhea... Which certainly help cement the argument to never touch the stuff again.
    i wish i never chose that user_name

Whitedot Freeride

Quote Originally Posted by commonlaw View Post
    Jenkem
    Oh crap, hopefully he is not doing that shit..

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    Seriously, a knock on the neighbor's door to discuss the late night music will go a long way to figuring this shit out. Don't be a pussy and bang on the ceiling or call the landlord, just try and be a fucking neighbor.
    Negative. A dodgy fucker with a Martin Shkreli like aura. Last thing I needed is a vengeful and drugged out stalker lurking behind the door.
    Around here we luckily have quite strict eviction laws (2 strikes and you are out) that get enforced.
    I could not care less if someone is tripping out quietly in their apartment but as soon as that shit starts to spill out, 24/7, my patience runs out.

As a bonus I just got my mountainbike stolen this week (prolly by his dealer) and apartment below got broken into.
    This in a normally very,very calm neighbourhood.

Fuck that shit.

The floggings will continue until morale improves.

It's electro...prick.

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

YMMV but IME hospitol morphine for a couple of broken legs has been a big disappointment, supose it did take some edge off the pain buit I never got high
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by Meathelmet View Post
    Oh crap, hopefully he is not doing that shit..
    Literally
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    YMMV but IME hospitol morphine for a couple of broken legs has been a big disappointment, supose it did take some edge off the pain buit I never got high
    I was hooked up for a ruptured appendix, and I got wasted. I finally asked them to change me to oxy when the dreams got way too weird.

Semi-related story: During recovery I had another guy in my hospital room, and I called him Mumbles 'cause that's all I heard from him on the other side of the curtain. This one time a nurse came in to check on us and he told her "I've been paging you for hours." The nurse checked on his call button and told him "That's the button for your morphine drip."" I laughed.

Quote Originally Posted by reckless toboggan View Post
    It's electro...prick.

Golf clap

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    And peyote. Does anyone get peyote any more? Besides Indians?
    Still an all time fav and no puking when properly prepared. Just be sure to get all of the hairy tuffs out of the middle the button. A much more reliable high than shrooms. YRMV. I have seen the cactus for sale in Canada and Yurp, so someone is getting there buzz on.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

I've never been so fucked up as I was after eating mushrooms.