WTB - Scarpa T1 size 28 75mm telemark boots

Looking to buy a gently used pair of Scarpa T1 size 28. Preferably recent model. The bellows on mine have compressed to the point where they are crushing the tops of my toes.

Thanks in advance!

Steep and cheap had fair pricing on these recently but not sure on size availability or your budget.
    Uno mas

Quote Originally Posted by Doremite View Post
    Steep and cheap had fair pricing on these recently but not sure on size availability or your budget.
    Yeah nuthin there now.

bump....anyone?

I've got a pair of Garmont Synergy's in a 28 and a pair of TRaces in a 28.5, but that's as close as I can come. Should be a T1 out there somewhere with all the conversions to NTN.

I've got some well used tx-pros in your size you can have for less than a case of Heady if you want to jump to NTN.

I might have just what you need. I have some all black T1s that have probably been skied 10-15 days. bellows stiff. vibram good. some wear by the pin holes. i'm not 100% sure they are 28s though. Inside the shell it says "9/10" and judging by scarpa's sizing chart, that should be a 27.5 and 28 (2 size per shell). they also don't have any liners. it's a long story. shoot me a PM and i'll share the story.

If these are what you want, $50 plus shipping (i bet it'll be $30 or so to ship from CA to VT). Happy to help out a fellow tele brother in need. Boots are getting hard to find these days.

For that matter, anyone have any garmont ener-g's in a 28? saw the post earlier about the synergys and sent a PM. Always on the lookout. Thanks!

I have some LV Dreamliners w/ light use. They may be 27 tho but I swim in them. Odd sizing. Guessing a size ~10+ foot would be fine in them. Never molded. ~20 days of use. I am a ~9.25
    Uno mas