Removing Omfit from Zipfits?

Got some Gara Zipfits, skiing in Lange plugs. Can barely buckle them with Zipfits in. Liner feels great, but I need less volume to make it work. Any ideas from Mags would be appreciated.

So many views, but no pearls of wisdom, this liner is used less than I thought. I appreciate all the views. I had a feeling there wasn't a lot experience out there. Seems like a great product, just takes up more volume than I thought it would.

Take a look at zipfit.com/omfit.html

Somewhere else it says you need to cut or slice the pocket opening. I have a few zipfits and all of them came with the pocket open. See if you can reach the omfit with a pen, then massage it out.

You should try reheating the zipfits a few times and skiing them. They take a bit to form. They do have a thick dense foam tongue up top, and it not just omfit.

I'm not a boot fitter, just a zipfit owner...

Do you know where the omfit ports are on the liner? I have one at the top of the tongue and two on either side of the edge of the liner on the instep.

I gather the only way you're going to get the omfit to move is to get it warm (follow the zipfit fitting instructions). Once adequately warmed up, you might be able to work the omfit back out the ports.

At least for my zipfits, I didn't have to cut any of the pockets open. I did have to unroll the fabric "tube" that leads to the omfit pouch (to add more omfit).
    Because rich has nothing to do with money.

I was under the impression you just warm them up and squeeze it out just like spanky said.
    Think there used to be a video on zipfit website showing that.

Sent from my SM-G950U using TGR Forums mobile app

Thanks, I'll give that a try.

Removing Omfit from Zipfits?

Think the proper way is to warm them up and get a tool with spoon shape. Have to just take out a bit at a time. Total pain but can be done. As is usual, best to lube the tube.
    Life of a repo man is always intense.

Lube the tube, age old wisdom.