Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Fuck flops.

https://www.birkenstock.com/us/arizo...a-u_color=3716

So comfortable. Slide on if that's why you want flops. And all the drawbacks of flops but with arch support. These are daily driver's around home and the pool.

Love me my Birki's, but rugged they are not. Nor are AZs true flip flops, and suck around dirt and gravel.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Quote Originally Posted by spindrift View Post
    Astrals (flipflops w/removable heel strap)
    these look sick. definitely getting a pair. hate chacos

Quote Originally Posted by hutash View Post
    Love me my Birki's, but rugged they are not. Nor are AZs true flip flops, and suck around dirt and gravel.
    So for me, I find flip flops to suck just as much around dirt and gravel. As I said, all of the suckage of flip flops, however they don't have the annoying toe post so you can wear socks, they have arch support, and I got mine for $30 last summer. Mind you, I am talking about the EVA version of the AZ. Forget the cork and leather ones. I wear them anywhere I would consider flip flops. And for the places I wouldn't consider either one, like river travel, my old school vibram sole Tevas with the bomber fastex buckles from 1995.