Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1184
    On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Saw the nice sticker placement in Headwaters on the Jack Creek sign today. Well done.

This was my second favorite BBI, right after the 2016 BBI where I got to plug in IRL with this fantastic community.

skifishbum, thanks for taking the time to document such a fun time. You're like a blue chip stock that just keeps paying dividends.

Hope to see ya this summer for the summit on the Snake.

We was on the B team, right? Dis bein' tryouts an all...

-I'm rolling laughing; remembering you banking left into the devils lettuce, hells bottom acres, moguls shizz. Disappointed that I missed those lines and hearing you fight your way through that gnarbage chute was so funny.

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    some old bsskibum showed up and partaked
    That old guy was funny as hell. We were all hanging out in the Blue Room when in comes this 85 year old dude who promptly lit up 2 joints.

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    i seems to recall harry's 1st turn outta the blue room being extremley safe
    That was funny as hell too. I was pretty lit after our Blue Room session, I skied about 10 feet and just fell to the ground. Good times.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

I shared a chair with SFB and it was great. I touched a legend.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

noice!

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    Since it started to snow Sunday, I decided to extend my stay into Tuesday hoping to get the goods and continue the BBI stoke. My decision paid off large!
    Hit BB Monday and just happened to bump into igBand, who asked for change, and Lexi-Bell. Shredded mid thigh blower with those guys off Schlasmans and the ridge until after lunch. Sorry no pics as it was non stop shred city. You'll just have to take my word for it.
    Tuesday I rolled up to Big Sky since they received 12" and it was going blue.
    Attachment 227179
    Conditions were unfucking real. Perfect for ticking off some rowdy lines.
    Rolled into Lenin first thing since it was deep, smooth and vis was good.
    Attachment 227180
    Felt so good to make big turns down that thing. I was going to get into Dictators, one of my favorite lines, but looking over, Lenin looked so inviting.
    Next stop was 3 Moons. The entrance to the 2nd moon was its normal boney self, but once in, oh my!
    Attachment 227183
    I milked it proper.
    Attachment 227184
    Then over to Headwaters and skied lines I didn't have a chance to when I lived there. I was so fucking stoked. Nailed some big ones in all time conditions.
    Attachment 227199
    Skied a couple more A-Z lines.
    Hiked and skied my ass into the ground in unreal conditions.
    Saturday I led NW_Skier into the Big for his first time. Conditions were firm yet edgy on the top section then got softer allowing for big turns out the bottom. Definitely a no fall situation as we watched a guy starfish to the bottom after the dog leg. I think that made NW even more nervous.
    NW coming out the bottom.
    Attachment 227186
    What an amazing event and 4 days of skiing. So rad meeting some new peeps and putting faces and real names to user names. Everyone was super cool.
    ON3P bases are no match for BS sharks.
    Attachment 227187
    Jonesing bump.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    you my dear are a full blown team bbi athlete&groomer!

Ray was so Awesome!
    dude lit up the shack!!
    I pray I’m Ray someday.
    he’s a baker legend imo
    Couldn't agree with you more!! We even ran into Ray and his lady on
    The last run of the day while navigating back to the trucks which was a feat in itself. Deep soul for being safe and skiing
    always forward but never straight

Yeah, I got to roll around with Mtn.biker/boarder too and really enjoyed the times. Except the blood. I pussed on checking it out. Looking forward to BBIUT19 or maybe a JH trip tacked on, to roll again.

I'm hoping Mags will try to add on a side trip up to JH before or after the big Utardia Fest. Will be trying to wrangle some cheaper digs or couches etc. for the maggotry.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6370A1F3-0470-42E4-A684-D28344399CFD.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	912.5 KB 
ID:	231848
    Ski Shop - Basement of the Hostel

Do not tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish.

Mark Twain

Just wanted to stop by and say thanks to everyone who showed up for the BBI this year. I had a blast guiding people around my home mountains, even if the snow wasn't the best. Everyone who showed up brought stoke and a love for skiing that was pretty awesome to share.

I hope the BBI comes back to my neck of the woods!

Just got a PM from Djongo Unchained, he is coming to Big Sky this weekend. Anyone who wants to join us for dinner Saturday night let me know. Also we are fly fishing Sunday so let me know if you want to join us.

#BBI2.0

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

YEAH!

Durban - check
    Gorilla glue#4 - check
    Black ice - check
    Berkel - check

Ok I'm ready! Just got off work and already practicing for BBI19UT.

Looking forward to running the Momo gauntlet.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Just got a PM from Djongo Unchained... #BBIMT2.0
    fify
    Please Use Proper Nomenclature
    Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post
    Ok I'm ready! Just got off work and already practicing for BBI19UT
    Yea, because you need practice
    ​I am not in your hurry

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    probably easier running momo gauntlet with wyo plates
    Man, I don't know. Sometimes I think the Wyo plate attracts them.

Always getting safe. Gotta stay sharp. Keep my head down. Tips up.

Gepeto - Word on the street is that Alpy ain't for pussies so I'm gaming up for some PNW gnar with those big dogs. I gotta figger if'n I can hang in WA., I'll be ok in UT.
    Et Tu ? BBI 19 plans for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post
    Man, I don't know. Sometimes I think the Wyo plate attracts them.

Always getting safe. Gotta stay sharp. Keep my head down. Tips up.

Gepeto - Word on the street is that Alpy ain't for pussies so I'm gaming up for some PNW gnar with those big dogs. I gotta figger if'n I can hang in WA., I'll be ok in UT.
    Et Tu ? BBI 19 plans for you?
    You'll be just fine at Alpy. I'll look forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by NW_SKIER View Post
    Alpy is just mediocre, you’ll be fine. I'll look forward to it.
    Fify

Just got a PM from Djongo Unchained, he is coming to Big Sky this weekend. Anyone who wants to join us for dinner Saturday night let me know. Also we are fly fishing Sunday so let me know if you want to join us.

#BBI2.0
    Well shit I might be hitting some lift served biking/m2m on sat.

Djongo- you're prob already past but I'm dropping the boat on quake in prob an hour or so.

Berkel? B Merkel? We may know some of the same people.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Good visit with Djongo Unchained. Walked over to Scissorbills for dinner Saturday evening, then walked back to my place where it turns out I have been smoking a bong wrong all these years. After he showed me the proper Jackson Hole skid 4-step bong smoking technique I got high as fuck. Sunday we rode up Swiftcurrent and hiked out the Duckwalk. He has so many cool stories. Highly recommended house guest.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    the wife was outta town in the mile high schooling with the regis Jesuits
    i almost put the puppy stuffs in her new subie and shakedown cruised her to big sky to party with youse
    it aint got a hitch yet
    and cheapskate manipulative mormon bro dinged me for about a car payment of ducketts fer mine on his roof
    im still hoping to ski and fish with yas in 18
    although its looking like late sept oct
    she said good thing i didnt and why didnt the house get cleaned and her furkid needs a bath
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

I have been smoking a bong wrong all these years. After he showed me the proper Jackson Hole skid 4-step bong smoking technique I got high as fuck
    I've packed pounds of pot into a bowl over the last 40 years

Little did I know, I was doing it wrong...

Django Unchained

Never a harsh pull or wasted herb from here on out
    ​I am not in your hurry

Good visit with Dbongo Unchained. Walked over to Scissorbills for dinner Saturday evening, then walked back to my place where it turns out I have been smoking a bong wrong all these years. After he showed me the proper Jackson Hole skid 4-step bong smoking technique I got high as fuck. Sunday we rode up Swiftcurrent and hiked out the Duckwalk. He has so many cool stories. Highly recommended house guest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gepeto View Post
    I've packed pounds of pot into a bowl over the last 40 years

Little did I know, I was doing it wrong...

Dbongo Unchained

Never a harsh pull or wasted herb from here on out
    Fixed for yoo doods

Hell yeah, that was fun. A beautiful day to casually drive up the northeast Idaho corridor. Started at the Coach for some al Pastor tacos and some ice tea. Bought some local brews for my host and noticed TGR world HQ across the way. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GOPR0857.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	1.60 MB 
ID:	242936
    Over the pass to see My bud Brice pulling out of the Knotty Pine, say hey!

Through bustling Driggs then sleepy Tetonia, Felt, Drummond and up into Ashton. On through Trout heaven zone and after a spin around metro west Yellowstone, bolted up to Big sky along the beautiful Madison river canyon.

Harry welcomed with a big smile and after some reacquaintance we got to burning. Went over to the village, had dinner and a walk to look around. I used to roadtrip there quite bit back in the 90's so frankly amazing to see the growth.

Back to the abode to sesh. pulled out a variety of nugs and proceeded to come unglued. I rambled into some tangent thought that I have yet to finish.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GOPR0858.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	1.20 MB 
ID:	242931
    Just a coupla ski bums getting safe and telling stories. Making a new friend.

Crashed on Harry's new guest mattress and awoke to a gorgeous SW Montana morning. Spent some quality time with Georgey Girl, sweet GiGi.
    After Breakys we walked the 1/4 mile (heh) back to the villy and tried to bribe the lifty. Damn. Bought the swiftcurrent chair ticket and took a lap with H.
    Enjoyed it thoroughly and even vaped a few up high with an incredible view.

Saw Brady's house in YC. Whatevs. I paint houses like that all the time...

Had another sesh and then a stop by the convenient store on the way out to medicate. What an excellent 24-hr whirlwind roadtrip.

Thanks for the hospitality - the green light is always on for you at my house.

I started to talk about the 4 step routine but second guessed that. Your style is fine. I was just suggesting a way to streamline it.

Stuck - the Berkel was one of the 8 strains we had to taste on.

Gepeto - never really wrong, just different. lbs. into a bowl. That's rad.

SFB - Don't cross the special lady friend! Hope to see you before the snow flies.

Tuco - huge laugh at Dbongo... did not even see that.

NWS - Thx mang. Going to go do a few laps right now. Gotta be ready. Gotta shine.

I would like to learn this technique pleases
    skid luxury