Best Fishing Bud?

Well....given all the above pics including fishing with Herb....I can't believe any discussion has not commenced regarding favorite for fishing enhancement.......so "cast" your recommendation for favorite strain(s) to accompany the noble art?!

A local dispensary had a sativa strain that I really liked for fishing called Raven's Ridge, named after a prominent nearby legendary mountain feature. They haven't had it for a while, so I've been into a mixed sativa hashish that the dispensary puts out. Sativa for fishin' in any event - focus+pleasure.

But I thought this thread was going to be about fishing friends.

I prefer Bud Ice. I drank Bud Light all through high school, so I cant do it anymore, and Bud Heavy gives me the shits.

Quote Originally Posted by Underoos View Post
    I prefer Bud Ice. I drank Bud Light all through high school, so I cant do it anymore, and Bud Heavy gives me the shits.
    Have you tried Bud Light Lime? That shit is nasty!
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

SkiFishBum is the best fishing bud

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    A local dispensary had a sativa strain that I really liked for fishing called Raven's Ridge, named after a prominent nearby legendary mountain feature. They haven't had it for a while, so I've been into a mixed sativa hashish that the dispensary puts out. Sativa for fishin' in any event - focus+pleasure.

But I thought this thread was going to be about fishing friends.
    I thought it was about fishing buddys too. But yes, some Blue Dream or Head Band on the river for me... with a Bud Ice... and my best fishing buddy D, the portawop (half Portuguese, half Italian).

Durban Poison. Leaves the body more functional, the head quite elevated.

I don't particularly like Budweiser, being a wisco native and I smoke that stuff called "weed" cuz I'm not lucky enough to go to the corner store in WY and buy specific strains.

Quote Originally Posted by schwerty View Post
    I don't particularly like Budweiser, being a wisco native and I smoke that stuff called "weed" cuz I'm not lucky enough to go to the corner store in WY and buy specific strains.
    haha!

x2

Quote Originally Posted by F#*k You Cat View Post
    SkiFishBum is the best fishing bud
    This!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using TGR Forums mobile app
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Quote Originally Posted by schwerty View Post
    Ya, the Bud Ice part was a joke- I don't think I've had a Bud in 10 years. I'm a Coors man. The portawop is real though. And I have 7 foot tall blue dream lady getting ready to flower in the back yard!

Quote Originally Posted by GiBo View Post
    Ya, the Bud Ice part was a joke- I don't think I've had a Bud in 10 years. I'm a Coors man. The portawop is real though. And I have 7 foot tall blue dream lady getting ready to flower in the back yard!
    7'? That outta be a good producer.

The only time I drink bud or bud light these days is when Teleee brings 25-30 in TGR boat. Don't want to pull up to the ramp with a heavy cooler.

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    Have you tried Bud Light Lime? That shit is nasty!
    Should be force-fed to captured terrorists...