Portable fence for dogs camping?

My dog likes to be very social, IE run to everyones camp spots and annoy them (Im a bad dog trainer).
    Does anyone use a portable fence that they bring to a family camp ground type scenario for their dogs? I need something tall and that wont fall over if he pushes it. Also, something that he has a little room. I dont like putting him in a crate.
    From what I saw on google, there are a couple but they look oriented toward little dogs, not a 90lb German Shepard mix.
    Anything that can be bought or build. Just looking for ideas.
    Sent via care package with protective strafe run

It won't be as free ranging as a fence, but tying a line to two big anchors. Attach pup via a carabiner to the line with another rope (how long depends on how high and how much trouble he can get into.) Bonus points if his line to the main run is elastic to reduce tangles. Think zip-line. If camping in a treeless void then a couple of well placed cars work.

Don't love having to do it to our dog, but works okay and he's perfectly happy when we are camping in a dense area.

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    It won't be as free ranging as a fence, but tying a line to two big anchors. Attach pup via a carabiner to the line with another rope (how long depends on how high and how much trouble he can get into.) Bonus points if his line to the main run is elastic to reduce tangles. Think zip-line. If camping in a treeless void then a couple of well placed cars work.

Don't love having to do it to our dog, but works okay and he's perfectly happy when we are camping in a dense area.
    Thanks for the idea. I am going to try that. I think it will work well for him.
    Sent via care package with protective strafe run

How about portable poultry fencing? You don't have to electrify it and it makes a 4' tall 40x40' enclosure.

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post

I've used similar. String at rope between two trees, make it super tight. Carabiner attached from rope to a retractable leash, attach retractable leash to dog collar. Dog can move freely and the leash doesn't get tangled or in the way.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot