How to roadtrip in the US as a European

I just roadtripped in the US. Being from Norway and all that. I have to say I really love your country. The diversity, the scale of it all and just how plain different it is compared to home. I made a very short video about it. Not sure if's all that interesting for the American crowd, but for someone from Norway where everything is either blu/green mountains/fjord or forests, the desserts, the beaches etc in the states, blew my mind.

Hope you enjoy it, and please let me know what you think.

Very nice. Did you do a chopper tour of lv to get those aerial shots?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using TGR Forums mobile app
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Quote Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Very nice. Did you do a chopper tour of lv to get those aerial shots?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using TGR Forums mobile app
    Thanks! Yeah, we did a helicopter tour from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon. The pilot was pretty cool, and she did a tour over the city as well.

You definitely picked the song like a European, ha.

Vegas represents everything wrong with the US and attracts the grossest Americans anywhere, so if you liked that, you should move here because you will LOVE the rest of this place.

Ha-ha Vegas sure was a strange place. We came from Bishop when we went there, and it was such a contrast. Bishop was awesome. Lots of great nature nearby and a whole lot of bikers, climbers etc hanging around there.

I think we only had been in Vegas for like an hour or two, before we concluded that the place was friggin awful. Watching all the people putting money on slot machines and what not, mad us sick to the stomach. In the end, we did have quite som fun there, we decided to just go with the flow and have a party. I mean, that is what the whole place is anyway, just a big party.

I really do love the US though. It's an awesome place to travel. The landscapes are grandes, the people are very welcoming and friendly and it's really cool to see how even the culture are changing as you travel trough the country.

The only thing I dislike is the driving style i California. A complete lack of lane discipline or care for other drivers if they need to change a lane.