Souther Maine in November?

Visiting the in laws in Southern Maine for Thanksgiving. I did the beach thing last August for schoolie stripes. More interested in Brookies or Landlocks but not opposed to mack's or flounder from the beach as well? Any suggestions on places to check out? Will have a car but no boat. Probably have a day or 2 to day trip? Or should I just go to a Pats game?

Several rivers[+?] down south that are open year-round..with a tailwater section on one of em'...snapt. More consistent rain as well this year, especially upstate.
    Agree...the beaches are nice for leisure walks or anything else in November.

Where in SoMe?

Maine Beer Company in Freeport if you enjoy excellent beer.

Hike or Bike Mt Aggie if you are in York Co.

Don't know much about fish but you can get charters out of Perkins Cove and Kbunkport.

Marginal way in Ogunquit at dusk for a stroll.

Surf casting in the O river.

Do you surf? nov can be quite good.

Rent any where for cheap.

Pats games are fine, but I'd choose to spend my money and time in Maine any day. And your money goes way further after Columbus days. And no traffic.

Ottime/snapt,
    Have forgotten name of the river(s) mentioned on maineflyfish.com website....I'll hunt it/them down. The website has more than a few friendly striper addicts, might wanna get online.

Sent out some messages to hunters/fishers I know south of Portland. Will post up if any beta is shared.

Looked at maineflyfishing, and the only local listed there I recognize is near Kennebunk.

There were stripper running along the Wells Jetty when I was there a few weeks ago.

Word came back that surf casting is tough in November as most fish have migrated south. If it is a warm fall, that can change.

I'll be in S. Berwick. We usually spend a bunch of time at Tributary brewing. Will mostly likely pop up to Portland for a day or two and some Holy Doughnut, Standard Baking etc. Otherwise just bopping around from the inlaws. Sounds like I'll be too late for Timberdoodle hunting.

We should have a beer

For sure, will be there the week of Turkey Day. Will get in touch.

In that case, the Jetties on Wells and Drake Island offer some easy deep water casting. Or you can rent a boat in the harbor and hit the local reefs.

Salt water is not really happening that time in Maine and Fresh water lakes and streams are closed. Some of the coastal rivers down where you are visiting get Brown Trout, try the Mousam or Ogunguit Rivers.