Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9
    Both of those seem low. I’m pretty sure the lowest price last year was $399.

This pass is great for people in Utah. Love the addition of Big Sky too, we head up there for a long weekend every year. But supposedly it will be the last year of the mountain collective. I’m guessing Alterra comes up some kind of replacement after that.

I didn't have this year, but seems like 18/19 they have 2 days at alta and 2 days at bird (wasn't last time bought the pass), was that the same for 17/18?

Quote Originally Posted by mfa81 View Post
    I didn't have this year, but seems like 18/19 they have 2 days at alta and 2 days at bird (wasn't last time bought the pass), was that the same for 17/18?
    Yes. 6 days in Utah this year vs 2 last year.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mfa81 View Post
    17/18 and 18/19 are the same for the Utah resorts: 2 days each at Snowbasin, Snowbird, and Alta.

Looking at a map, it'd be easy to string together a road trip to Sun Valley, Jackson, and Big Sky.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Thinking about renewing this after big sky is added.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Check your email & spam folder -- I got an email this morning from Liftopia with a $10 code valid for the 2018/19 MC pass.
    Those fuckers at Liftopia sent me the email advertising this year's MC, but no $10 code. And I've been a MC member since inception. Had a beer with Evan, before Liftopia was even launched and gave him advice on how to pitch it. Sheeit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Ungulate View Post
    Those fuckers at Liftopia sent me the email advertising this year's MC, but no $10 code. And I've been a MC member since inception. Had a beer with Evan, before Liftopia was even launched and gave him advice on how to pitch it. Sheeit.
    They don't like you because you called them "those fuckers."

Mrs. C. and I just bought our 2018/19 MC passes. Next winter has gotta have better snow out west than this winter, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.