Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Well the 16 foot enclosed trailer was just purchased for a whopping $free.99 so, yeah I think I have this solved!

Nice to know that you can get a 20 foot container shipped for $.75 a mile in CONUS. All prices I saw from a few years ago were like $1.30-1.50. Steep.

I moved all my shit from Hawaii to L.A. in a 20' container once. Surprisingly cheap, lots of empty containers going away from the islands and they're happy to fill them.

The trailers hike that thing up 4-5' in the air though. Make sure you got ramps.

Quote Originally Posted by goldengatestinx View Post
    Nice. Most single use I've seen are tough to tell from new. I could use a couple 20s.
    Yep... still had the dust from when the carpenters set the floor and the seals and hardware looked like the door had never been closed:

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Nice to know that you can get a 20 foot container shipped for $.75 a mile in CONUS. All prices I saw from a few years ago were like $1.30-1.50. Steep.
    Dropped in the parking lot of a dispatcher in port newark and nosed around until I found owner operator idling in the lot. Go any where I want for cash @ .75¢

Would haul anything I want. Only question was about weight.

But none of this compares to free - good on you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cont1.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	680.8 KB 
ID:	210223   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cont2.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	660.2 KB 
ID:	210224  

There is only one logical answer as others have said. A 20 ft double axle aluminum-skinned enclosed utility trailer with rear ramp door isn't cheap new...but you can pick up a decent used one for $2000, use it, store it, tow it, then sell it at new location for same price equals win-win.
    "The reason death sticks so closely to life isn't biological necessity - it's envy. Life is so beautiful that death has fallen in love with it; a jealous, possesive love that grabs at what it can." by Yann Martel from Life of Pi

Posted by DJSapp:
    "Squirrels are rats with good PR."

and a three-quarter ton or better to pull it.

https://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/t...252926604.html
    ​I am not in your hurry

Really

Are you serious?