BIke routes in Slovenia/Bosnia/Croatia

Hi -- can anyone point me to an app that lists road bike touring routes in Slovenia, Bosnia, and Croatia? Google Maps does not seem to offer bike routes in these areas. I was hoping for intel on the ped routes that may follow canals or parallel roads. I found one, bikemap.net, but it wants me to add something to my toolbar before I can see what I'm getting. Thanks!

I know of no app. I bicycle toured Slovenia, Croatia and B&H (while they were still part of Yugoslavia) in 1986 as part of a longer tour through Europe. We selected our roads via Michelin maps and that worked fine. There are some steep hills near the Austria/Slovenia border. (Our steepest climb topped out at 27%.) The Island of Krk was my favorite riding. Ljubljana and Plitvice NP were cool. Zagreb was a pit. We encountered friendly people everywhere.

https://www.opencyclemap.org/ -- this has international, national and regional routes. Although it may not be "complete".

I like to use OCM as a layer in RideWithGPS for actual trip planning / Garmin export.

CrazyGuyOnABike website also has lots of trip reports that go through both countries.