Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

New Grand Teton Climbing Record

The Double Grand 50k. Up and down, car to car twice in one day.

Full interview and audio.

Without clicking on anything, I'm going to assume that you're just spamming your page again.

Quote Originally Posted by NW_SKIER View Post
    Without clicking on anything, I'm going to assume that you're just spamming your page again.
    With that sort of attitude I hope you stay in Washington. This is sort of a big deal to our community. But hey if you think everything I do is Spam, please whatever you don't click that link. Its best that you don't hear real mountain athletes talking about their adventure. And while you're not looking at my site, turn on your site blocker so I don't earn revenue. I just threw this together, no work or effort, just SPAM as you like to call it.

Everything you do is spam, you fucking ass hat. Always a link to your shitty website with some bullshit marketing spin so you can generate clicks... and now you try to guilt us into going there to read about some fart-huffing self-important "real mountain athlete" faux-accomplishment?

Fuck off man, you're a drag to the place. You tell me: what's important to "the community" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    what's important to "the community" ?
    Probably a 3-way tie between dental techniques, the best euro-spec turbo wagon and a new high output battery for vapes?

And bacon

Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    Probably a 3 tie between dental techniques, the best euro-spec turbo wagon and a new high output battery for vapes?
    Hey fuck off. I've been working on that high capacity battery for months

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    Hey fuck off. I've been working on that high capacity battery for months
    Will it charge off the accessory port in my Porsche 996t?

Only if it's lifted

P.S., for anyone who wants to click on media310's link, install this first. He has over 30 advertising and data trackers watching you on his website.

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    Only if it's lifted
    The ultimate maggotmobile, a Porsche 996t body installed on a OBS 7.3 Powerstroke chassis. Best of both worlds.

Only compatible with Hyundai Sonata.

P.S., for anyone who wants to click on media310's link, install this first. He has over 30 advertising and data trackers watching you on his website.
    Better yet please don't click. Especially if you're grumpy, overweight and have over 1,000 post. Clearly the stoke I continue to bring to this board is going over your head. Hundreds of clicks yet only a few people talking trash. Carry on it keeps moving this post up top.

And most likely you will be jerking off when you see this on Outside TV.

Quote Originally Posted by media310 View Post
    have over 1,000 post.
    What happens when you get 12 more posts?

Hey, what if I don't have a TV, you smug fuck? Why would anyone give a single shit if your crap-ass interview airs?

Does it make your cock bigger to interview a "real mountain athlete" ?

Dude, it would've been totally different if you had posted "congrats to so and so, huge effort, I'm a pussy but I look up to them" rather than smugly count your clicks like a greedy fuckin leech.

Great.

And what stoke, asshole?
    You provide about as much stoke as Ski Magazine or Velonews.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Dude, it would've been totally different if you had posted "congrats to so and so, huge effort, I'm a pussy but I look up to them" rather than smugly count your clicks like a greedy fuckin leech.
    Or, I dunno, maybe contribute beyond posting links to some clickbait horseshit? (Oh, or ask questions about what mountain town that you should move to, because JH is too played out for you.)

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    You provide about as much stoke as Ski Magazine or Velonews.
    At least with those rags they have professionally taken pictures?

Hey, what if I don't have a TV, you smug fuck? Why would anyone give a single shit if your crap-ass interview airs?

Does it make your cock bigger to interview a "real mountain athlete" ?

Someone needs a hug I guess. Must be tough knowing I am living the life I want, skiing, biking, splitboarding, hunting and fishing in Jackson Hole, Wyoming and getting paid to do so via my blog. It's nothing more, nothing less. If you want to learn how to make a living sitting at home on your computer I am happy to show you the path I took. It's amazing being my own, boss, getting to test our killer products and talk to cool mountain athletes like Jake, Meredith and Jason.

Someone should seriouslly go tell the entire outdoor industry how much I suck. Clearly your negativity based post aren't working? Maybe contact the brands directly and tell them how much a "greedy fuckin leech" I am. Start with Patagonia. I will give you the marketing directors email. PM me

Clearly the stoke I continue to bring to this board is going over your head.
    You are delusional

Someone should seriouslly go tell the entire outdoor industry how much I suck. Clearly your negativity based post aren't working? Maybe contact the brands directly and tell them how much a "greedy fuckin leech" I am. Start with Patagonia. I will give you the marketing directors email. PM me
    I'd be careful what you ask for.

I just asked some friends in the outdoor industry about media310.
    Their answer was, " who? Oh her. Yeah, she sucks a mean cock. Gives free blowies at all the outdoor shows."

getting to talk to cool mountain athletes
    you almost had me convinced your life is what you claim until this.

I'd be careful what you ask for.
    Pretty sure I have been saying the same thing for years and years. One would think Todd and Steve would be easier to approach to get me banned from here. But if you want to go after my advertisers by all means. I run the Mountain Weekly News in Jackson. WY. Maybe you can contact Emerald and get me banned from OR or SIA? I bet REI would LOVE to hear how bad my company is at sending them business?

However, most likely you don't have much pull in the outdoor world. Prove me wrong and come run your mouth at the Salt Palace this week. Happy to meet you out front. Its'a cheap flight from Seattle.

However most likely you just hide behind your message board like a coward instead of contributing any sort of mountain culture and stoke. Must suck not getting laid
    Last edited by media310; 03-29-2018 at 05:06 PM.

Look bud, I'm not going to start some petty internet feud over your crappy thread. My life is rich and I don't need to suck cocks of mountain athletes to feel validated or make a living... I rely on real skill for that, as does LVS. I've skied with everyone who's so far chimed into this thread and it makes me stoked to know them.

Your style is what sucks, ok? The name drops, self-important bragging, click baiting, and generally self-serving nose-in-the-air demeanor that robs this place of value and promotes the monetization of an otherwise outstanding mountain environment. I love the Tetons but goddamn do the backcountry bloggers like you do their best to wreck the place. Do you not see that?

Best wishes and good luck pal. I'll not reply here again.