Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by media310 View Post
    Those of you talking shit are not not attending the OR / SIA trade shows.
    You act like your attendance at these trade shows is a badge of honor. That getting assualted with industry spew and advertisement makes you cool. This is part of your problem. Also possibly why you find it necessary to continue to sling your spew at us when the response has been a resounding fuck off.

PS your agressive self-assurance is lame as fuck.
    Last edited by wildmanwillie; 07-25-2017 at 04:17 PM.

From a mountaineering perspective, running up and down the Grand twice in a day seems like kind of a contrived challenge. Difficult, sure, but not exactly ground breaking.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    From a mountaineering perspective, running up and down the Grand twice in a day seems like kind of a contrived challenge. Difficult, sure, but not exactly ground breaking.
    QFT

This dead horse has been pummeled so hard it could be mistaken for Kobe beef.

Mmm, tender.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

This was my thought. Who holds the record for faster ascent over 3.5 days? Now that's a record we should respect.

I always find it funny, but mostly sad, how a small number of people come post shit, take hell for it, but continue just so they can read abuse about themselves. It must be a pretty dark soul that loves validation so much that even abuse is validation to them. DS comes to mind, but ilc and media fit the mold as well. Sad existence, but at least that existence is acknowledged, as pathetic as it may be.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

That must be what happens when your dad drinks himself to death?
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Ya know, if they were carrying miniature pigs under each arm I'd be impressed.

That's a whole different record category. Personally, I have my eyes set on the three chickens and a duck Grand Teton speed record. Training isn't going so well though, too many chicken fuckers around Jackson.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

I didn't record it but, I currently hold the record for crossing the lupine meadows trailhead twice in a single day ascent of the Grand. I forgot my rope and had to return to the car. At the far end.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    Ya know, if they were carrying miniature pigs under each arm I'd be impressed.
    Meh, what about juggling a chainsaw, bowling pin and watermelon?

Quote Originally Posted by hutash View Post
    That's a whole different record category. Personally, I have my eyes set on the three chickens and a duck Grand Teton speed record. Training isn't going so well though, too many chicken fuckers around Jackson.
    That's why I picked pigs, they don't fuck those things in Jackson. More of a Driggs type of perversion.

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    That's why I picked pigs, they don't fuck those things in Jackson. More of a Driggs type of perversion.
    Nah, we're more of a sheep town.

Quote Originally Posted by panchosdad View Post
    Nah, we're more of a sheep town.

Mount Moran, car to car, twice in one day...now that would be impressive. (Carrying the miniature pigs, of course.)

Heard a local just did it three times in a day, that's pretty tough

Phffft, unless he was carrying a pig, I'm not impressed.

iscariot

beast

3 times in a day is insane

Quote Originally Posted by cmcrawfo View Post
    WTF was that glen plake interview .... way to awkwardly ask dumb questions ......

Just wanted to formally add my vote to the "you are a spammy toolbag" camp.
    I've met Plake too. Nice guy. Said hi and did a jump at the local hill together, met the wife. Didn't even put him an awkward situation where he had to talk to me.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by media310 View Post
    . Those of you talking shit are not not attending the OR / SIA trade shows.
    Yo spam-bucketmediacunt310
    While I feel bad for those business loosing $$$$ and friends who made bank during it
    The fact that the prohoe circle jerk and collection of industry coat tail wanna b's
    And vlogging e-waste of bandwidths
    Ain't comin to zion no more
    Is not a bad thing
    And I've probably been to more than you have
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

I've met Plake too. Nice guy. Said hi and did a jump at the local hill together, met the wife. Didn't even put him an awkward situation where he had to talk to me.

Kinda like when you're watching a football game and they say that so and so just set the record for the most sacks by a 3rd year player in the first 6 games of the season. There are records and there are garbage records.