Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 97
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In a parallel universe
    Posts
    4,369
    Quote Originally Posted by media310 View Post
    Must suck not getting laid
    Oooooooooh teh burnzzzzz!

    You are a one man circle jerk, always with the self-fellating.
    Snore, whatever.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Der Town
    Posts
    6,433
    Quote Originally Posted by media310 View Post
    However, most likely you don't have much pull in the outdoor world. Prove me wrong and come run your mouth at the Salt Palace this week. Happy to meet you out front. Its'a cheap flight from Seattle.

    However most likely you just hide behind your message board like a coward instead of contributing any sort of mountain culture and stoke. Must suck not getting laid
    This is the first year in about 8 years where I will not be attending. Thank god. I can't take any more flat brim bros fist bumping each other over "the sick new colorway for 2018" and all the authentic #vanlife twats wandering around asking for handouts because "they totally will review our shit and put out the word".

    Better yet, why don't you show up to BBI? Come drink some beers, smoke some bud, ski with everyone, hang out, show us you're a real person that wants to be engaged with the TGR community? I mean, we managed to be gracious and civil to spook... you might find people treat you a bit differently as well?

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Imaginationland
    Posts
    3,659
    I would love if he showed up to BBI. We would gladly welcome him, the same way we welcome everyone that shows up. If you choose to be an active participant of this board, you'll get much less shit about your website, dude. We don't like you on here because the only time you ever participate is to plug yourself. Be a part of the community, and we will treat you as such. Until then, go fuck yourself, and take your website plugs with you.

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    805
    Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    Look bud, I'm not going to start some petty internet feud over your crappy thread. My life is rich and I don't need to suck cocks of mountain athletes to feel validated or make a living... I rely on real skill for that, as does LVS. I've skied with everyone who's so far chimed into this thread and it makes me stoked to know them.

    Your style is what sucks, ok? The name drops, self-important bragging, click baiting, and generally self-serving nose-in-the-air demeanor that robs this place of value and promotes the monetization of an otherwise outstanding mountain environment. I love the Tetons but goddamn do the backcountry bloggers like you do their best to wreck the place. Do you not see that?

    Best wishes and good luck pal. I'll not reply here again.
    so your telling me you attend the BBI events, god damn you are a fucking kook. This is a message board. Not some meetup site. Considering the photos of shitty mostly overweight skiers that attend it's a good thing ya'll stay in Washington. Keep drinking those beers brah.

    Your life is rich = trustfund.
    Sucking cocks? Yeah that's how the industry works brah.
    Name drops? I fucking ride alone with my dog Char. And guess what unlike your kook ass I don't have an Instragram account.
    Bragging? About me being a soso snowboarder? I was last in all the contest I entered.
    Monetizing this site? You do realize I worked for TGR and setup the affiliate marketing on this forum correct?


    Hows the fabrication business Ken Stiles

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,551
    Not sure how well your website does (nor do I care), but you're doing a great job coming across as a grade A asshole here.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Imaginationland
    Posts
    3,659
    Ski off!!!!

    If you have the stones to show up. We aren't hiding behind the message board here. Come on out.

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    16,592
    Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    This is the first year in about 8 years where I will not be attending. Thank god. I can't take any more flat brim bros fist bumping each other over "the sick new colorway for 2018" and all the authentic #vanlife twats wandering around asking for handouts because "they totally will review our shit and put out the word".

    Better yet, why don't you show up to BBI? Come drink some beers, smoke some bud, ski with everyone, hang out, show us you're a real person that wants to be engaged with the TGR community? I mean, we managed to be gracious and civil to spook... you might find people treat you a bit differently as well?
    i'm not sure i like being the standard

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    805
    Quote Originally Posted by NW_SKIER View Post
    Ski off!!!!

    If you have the stones to show up. We aren't hiding behind the message board here. Come on out.
    I live in Jackson Hole. If I'm heading to Washington it's to ride Mt. Baker. If you're using the internet to meet friends, maybe try harder

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Imaginationland
    Posts
    3,659
    Quote Originally Posted by media310 View Post
    I live in Jackson Hole. If I'm heading to Washington it's to ride Mt. Baker. If you're using the internet to meet friends, maybe try harder
    Let us know when you'll be in Baker. We'll consider making the drive. We can drink beer there too.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Der Town
    Posts
    6,433
    Quote Originally Posted by NW_SKIER View Post
    Let us know when you'll be in Baker. We'll consider making the drive. We can drink beer there too.
    I'd love to do a trip to Baker this winter. You ever skied there? Hopefully my mouth breathing and excessive body fat doesn't hold anyone back.

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    805
    Quote Originally Posted by NW_SKIER View Post
    ...We can drink beer there too.
    not in the parking lot, you won't

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Imaginationland
    Posts
    3,659
    Quote Originally Posted by media310 View Post
    not in the parking lot, you won't
    Watch us do it

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Bellevue
    Posts
    5,076
    Quote Originally Posted by NW_SKIER View Post
    Watch us do it
    Pfffy nw skier drinks better stuff than beer in the parking lot

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,510
    Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    Pfffy nw skier drinks better stuff than beer in the parking lot
    Bong water???

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Imaginationland
    Posts
    3,659
    Quote Originally Posted by Kopi_Red View Post
    Bong water???
    He said better. I'm thinking fine bourbon and some tequila. Abe knows. And somewhat remembers.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,510
    Quote Originally Posted by NW_SKIER View Post
    He said better. I'm thinking fine bourbon and some tequila. Abe knows. And somewhat remembers.
    I don't know how much he remembers. He was on the space chocolate train...

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,510
    Quote Originally Posted by media310 View Post
    I live in Jackson Hole. If I'm heading to Washington it's to ride Mt. Baker. If you're using the internet to meet friends, maybe try harder
    That's sooo kewl that you live in Jackson Hole. If the trip out to WA seems like too much of a monumental undertaking therez going to be a BBI at Bridger next year if you want to participate.

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Bellevue
    Posts
    5,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Kopi_Red View Post
    I don't know how much he remembers. He was on the space chocolate train...
    Different night buddy. I remember enough. Fine bourbon, tequila, and some whiskey, then pretty good beers. And a shit load of random people plus a random mag or two

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Imaginationland
    Posts
    3,659
    Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    Different night buddy. I remember enough. Fine bourbon, tequila, and some whiskey, then pretty good beers. And a shit load of random people plus a random mag or two
    And shrooms. Fuck that was fun

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Bellevue
    Posts
    5,076
    It was!

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    805
    Quote Originally Posted by NW_SKIER View Post
    And shrooms. Fuck that was fun
    now I'm interested, although I prefer strong LSD

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    idaho panhandle!
    Posts
    6,958
    Quote Originally Posted by media310 View Post
    I live in Jackson Hole. If I'm heading to Washington it's to ride Mt. Baker. If you're using the internet to meet friends, maybe try harder
    Shit man, I'll meet ya at Big Sky, Bridger, Discovery, Schweitzer, Baker, just to name a few. I'm old and according to NW skier, fat. Also not very fast so you should have no issue keeping up.

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NCW
    Posts
    2,074
    Quote Originally Posted by media310 View Post
    If you're using the internet to meet friends, maybe try harder
    yeah, like, start a blog man. you'll get paid to talk to all the cool mountain athletes who are getting paid to talk to you.

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    OREYGUN!
    Posts
    12,409
    Media310 gave me the herp

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    805
    Quote Originally Posted by kai_ski View Post
    yeah, like, start a blog man. you'll get paid to talk to all the cool mountain athletes who are getting paid to talk to you.
    I actually prefer to interview bands and ask them about their heroin addictions and such. but one time I did get to talk to glen p.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •