Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    It's way too easy to troll you hahaha I used to get offended, now I just think it's funny how sad and pathetic you are creaky.

Using your all knowing wisdom you probably should let Idaho know that the Spanish civil war actually took place in the 208 too, since I heard old Ernie boy wrote that Metallica song while in sun valley as well.

Me thinks someone is due for another time out...

[QUOTE=BRUTAH;5063766]I liked the video. Wasn't the gnarliest riding or best riding, but as I prepare to head to sun valley tomorrow, the scenery got me excited for my trip.

I also stumbled across this video as I was looking up places to ride though it looks like most of these trails in Matt Hunter's video are closer to stanley than ketcham. Anyone have any idea where he's riding in this video?

This image is heading up Little Boulder Creek to Frog Lake. You can loop it to Big Boulder Creek. This ride is still legal. However, this is wrong the direction, in my opinion. I've always ridden this ride the other direction (Big Boulder>Little Boulder). The climb up to this meadow is through fairly steep sagebrush; much better to descend that section.

There are lots of trails up there with ripping singletrack through burn area. But since the next part is near Stanley I'm guessing Williams for the first and last part. The middle part is Castle Divide heading across and down to Big Boulder. I've heard of people HABing up the chain of lakes at the Big/Little Boulder junction, then dropping down into Ants Basin. They mention at one point going up a chain of lakes so that could be what they did. I've always wanted to do that loop...

If they are going the wrong way it could be just to get the shot. I never assume these vids are put together in the correct order. And they can be full of staged shots and one off stunts made to look like part of one sweet ride. Remember this is a Specialized marketing vid...

Quote Originally Posted by BRUTAH View Post
    It's way too easy to troll you hahaha I used to get offended, now I just think it's funny how sad and pathetic you are creaky.
    Amusing, but you seem to have it backward on who got stung here.

I admit, you have the RadBro TGR handle though. BRUTAH! what a prince.

Did your rabbi teach you that trick of insistent accusations regarding another's personality, despite factual support being lacking?

Or, perhaps, your psychiatric hospital warden?