Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian Sanders View Post
    You just specified precisely 0.1% of the mountain bike market, exactly like the quote in the original post.

A majority of people who are doing that type of riding want a more precise bike with better handling and more durable tires.

Then there is the rest of the mountain biking market who has absolutely no need to ride a boat anchor around on normal trails.

What about the people who ride a plus bike on flow trails? There is a special place in hell reserved for them.

Your typical 0.1%er on his plus bike:

Plus bikes remind me of the interest in fat bikes. 95% of the interest comes from over weight, out of shape yuppies who haven't ridden a bike in ten years. They think it looks SUPER AWESOME, buy one, ride it once, then it sits in their basement with all their other failed aspirations and broken dreams.
    Rog is back.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

Quote Originally Posted by bluenext View Post
    What i was trying to say was a super sized plus bike helped me improve. It seems like that might present a problem.
    So sorry about your double-digit IQ here, Hoss.

You think it was the "plus" part that "helped you improve," but confirmation bias is powerful - especially, apparently, in you.