Fucking Noooo......Chester Bennington dead from suicide

What the hell is going on around here. All these guys I love are checking out. WTF is going on?

http://www.salon.com/2017/07/20/ches...h-linkin-park/

As of yet unconfirmed reports say that Chester Bennington, the lead singer and songwriter of the popular alt-rock, nu-metal band Linkin Park was found dead this morning in a Palos Verdes Estates, Los Angeles home. According to TMZ’s reporting, law-enforcement authorities have said that Bennigton died due to hanging in what appears to be a case of suicide. He was 41.

Bennington was famously forthright in his discussions of his own battles with depression, substance abuse and a number of physical maladies including severe extreme abdominal and gastrointestinal pain. His lyrics, as well, often dwelled on the darker side of mental-health issues, family relationships and personal alienation.

Jeezus Chester, I am so bummed you did this brother. Heart = broken
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

I have a good friend been fronting rock bands for many years. He almost died from heroin. He dated Courtney and knew Kurt. Heroin use was just the expectation for hard core rockers and so that's what they did and many still do.

I suspect suicide is the new Drug. Everyone is doing it.

Saw CB with LP and fronting STP.

Never in a million years would I have guessed that the front-man for Linkin Park was named Chester Bennington. RIP.