Go Pro 3rd person view mounts

I would like to buy or build a couple of mounts to get third person views. I want a swivel head stick and a back mount that comes over my head/shoulder.

Anyone have any good input on where to buy or maybe somebody has built some that will work for wakeboarding and splitboarding

Thanks

Over the shoulder view can be made with a cheap mono pod (I think I got one at Target for like 15 bucks a few years ago) that you can either stuff behind your vest/pack, or you could create a sleeve on the inside of your vest/pack to slide it into. The monopod would let you make it as tall as you'd like.

Those head swivel mounts are pretty much DIY I think, but I think a rod or dowel with a counter-weight on the other end that you can slide back and forth would be a good way to go.

With either of these setups, you crash at your own risk. Especially wakeboarding. I wouldn't expect either of those to survive a good impact in the water. Get a floaty backdoor for your GoPro!

Oh Yeah. Have floaty installed. And after a some internet investigating seems I will have to DIY. Did find some really cheaply made stuff from GoPole and one really nice setup from RhinoCamera Gear that's no longer made

https://www.amazon.com/ULTIMATE-RHIN...no+camera+gear

The above would be cool but its too pricey. All I need is a drill and some screws. I got Skilliz hahahah