Dynafit Grand Teton actual length

Hi,
    Can anybody tell me the actual straight pull length from tip to tail for the 191cm Dynafit Grand Teton please?
    Trying to determine if I have a ski bag and skins long enough for a pair.
    Cheers

They are at home but I have a set I could measure later today
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

I have the stokes which are the exact same ski with a little carbon, Dynafit changed the name when Greg Hill switched brands to Salomon

189.3 measured tip to tail across the top of the ski or 191 measured along the base

you thinking of buying a pair ?

Thanks Mate. I am thinking of buying a pair. How have yours held up?
    I don't do a lot of touring but was thinking of using them as my powder ski for Japan. They are a bit narrow compared to what I'm used to (Elan Boomerang, 120 wide), however, if I get flights with a 30kg baggage limit I can sneak the Boomers in just in case.
    the price is good enough that they'll look good hanging in my man cave if I don't like them or offload to one of the kids.
    Thanks for reply.

I got mine cheap from a 220lb ski bud who had crushed em so i bought his warranty pair with skins for pretty cheap they been ok for me, the Stoke/GT is a light ski especialy with the dynafit skins, they are pretty soft cuz at 160lbs normaly I ski a 185-ish ski but I have no problem turning the 191's, you probably don't wana be fatter than 190-200lb

Not sure about the GT but the stoke had inserts specificaly for the tech binding so they were easily mounted without a jig or drilling but I doubt its possible to use anything but a Dynafit Vertical or Rad binding

they like to make big round turns, they break trail/tour up hill well, they ski downhill well in pow

If you like to drive the tips forget this ski cuz IMO they don't really respond to pressuring the tips, they do respond to working the tails ... pretend yer scuffing some shit off the bottom of your boot !

they are a pretty soft

Thanks for info. eBay have them for$220US at the moment, $270US delivered to Oz so I grabbed a pair. I'm doing an NZ club field trip in a few weeks so I'll be able to try them out but will most likely pack my Mantras just in case. Was 220 now a petite 200.

[QUOTE=Boof . Was 220 now a petite 200.[/QUOTE]

Just suck Ya gut in and you will be fine mate!

All good. Excess fat is between my ears.
    Apparently the GT's are a bit stiffer than the Stokes with the addition of carbon stringers so I'm hoping they're not to noodly.
    Not too worried if I don't like them. $350Aus delivered for Dynafit skis, I'm not going to lose any money if I sell.

Yeah you can see a little bit of carbon between the laminations, a Buddy of mine ( good skier) with 182's stokes tried the gts and thot they skied the same
    Last edited by XXX-er; 07-17-2017 at 08:48 AM.

They arrived last week. They feel a bit stiffer than I was expecting which is good. Mounted them today and was surprised to discover that they had metal in them. I drilled using my small bit and low and behold, metal swarf???
    I didn't redrull with my larger bit but I did err on the side of caution and tap the holes.
    Did not expect metal.

Just a full stop on this thread.
    Enjoyed some great skiing on my new Teton/Kingpin setup. Skiied the NZ clubbies. Dynafit confirmed that they do have metal in the binding area.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2243.JPG 
Views:	34 
Size:	170.4 KB 
ID:	211236