FS: F-Stop Kenti

Excellent quality pack that has been my go to pack for the last couple of years. Very well made and durable, but no doubt I've used it. No functional issues whatsoever but a couple of discolorations/blemishes. I'd be happy to walk you through any features of the bag, but this is an excellent review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiX84KzRhBQ. Couple things:
    -As mentioned, some discoloration/staining is present on the bag
    -I'm a 6 footer, if you're any taller this bag will not fit you right in my opinion. It fits me fine but the waist belt sits perfect on my hip bones.
    -Fit my Canon 70d w/ 70-200 2.8 L IS attached AND 6d with 24-105, 50 1.8, battery charger, batteries, etc. in the photo block.
    -Plenty of storage up top for other goods
    -Hydration bladder spot (used it for my tablet when traveling and have used it for a hydration bladder
    -Laptop sleeve fits 13" macbook air. Also BARELY fits my Lenovo 13.5" work computer that is a littler thicker
    -Side access on both sides is amazing. Think Lowe Pro Sling style side entry but on both sides.

Excellent backpack but I am trying something different at the moment that is a little more durable and fits my work laptop a little better.

$75 Shipped
    Price includes shipping to lower 48 and Paypal fees.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumb_DSCF2452_1024.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	210.4 KB 
ID:	209382

Name:	thumb_DSCF2453_1024.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	173.3 KB 
ID:	209383

Name:	thumb_DSCF2454_1024.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	219.7 KB 
ID:	209384

Is this still around?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

FS: F-Stop Kenti

Little late here but it’s gonzo. My bad for not updating.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums