FS: '14 Ibis Mojo HDR 650b large

I've been trying to sell this on CL for a bit but only getting retard lowballers, so going to widen the net. EDIT: SOLD (went for $2,300 if anyone's looking for comps).

I'm selling my Cobra Blue, size Large, Ibis Mojo HDR 650b. I bought the bike new as a custom build from Competitive Cyclist, and have since done a ton of upgrades, increasing the performance across the bike. Most importantly, I upgraded the fork to the new Fox FIT4 damper, and the shock got a Vorsprung Corset large volume air can, significantly improving it from the old CTD system. The 2x10 system got upgraded to XT 1x11. This bike climbs like a champion, but still has plenty of suspension for trail riding. All major service was done by reputable shops. I also have kept a box of original parts, such as the front derailleur (you could run 2x11), chainrings, etc. that are all included. Additional pictures are available upon request. The frame has no major dings, but there are rub spots from the cables and scuffs on the inside of the rear triangle from dirt & rocks. The front tire is essentially brand new, the rear has moderate wear. Rims have a few minor dings but nothing major and hold pressure fine.

Frame: Ibis Mojo HDR 650b, Cobra blue, size Large, with added Ibis downtube guard
    Bars: Gamut Cilos alu 750 (not pictured) (also have Ibis HiFi carbon 740mm )
    Stem: Gamut Cilos (not pictured)
    Grips: ODI Lock-On TLD Edition
    Shock: 2014 Fox Float Kashima CTD, upgraded with Vorsprung Corset air can.
    Fork: 2014 Fox Float 34 Kashima CTD, upgraded with FIT4 damper (OMF settings + LSC dial)
    Dropper: KS Lev DX 125mm w/ Southpaw remote lever
    Saddle: WTB Rocket large (or Volt medium, or Ergon SMA3 Comp medium)
    Cranks: Shimano XT M785 175mm
    Pedals: Shimano DX SPD
    Chainring: Absolute Black Oval 30t (also have Wolf Tooth 30T and OneUp Oval 32T)
    Chain: SRAM X1
    Shifters: XT M8000
    Cassette: XT M8000 42-11 (brand new in fall 2016, probably only 50 miles on it)
    Brakes: XT M785, 180mm front 160mm rear
    Rims: WTB i23 Asym
    Hubs: DT Swiss 350 w/ 36t ratchet
    Tires: Maxxis Minion DHF / DHR II

I'm open to selling the frame only, or as a partial bike according to below:
    frame + shock + BB + cranks + HS: 1,100
    add fork + stem + bars + grips: 500
    add dropper + saddle: 150
    add brakes: 125
    add RD + cassette + shifter + chain: 225
    add wheels + tires: 400

I would strongly prefer to sell to someone in the SF bay area for convenience. If you're just interested in the frame and some of the other bits, I could be convinced to ship at buyer's cost. (I have a big box, but I don't think it will fit the complete bike.)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ibis right.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	2.65 MB 
ID:	209201
    Last edited by Andeh; 09-11-2017 at 08:28 PM. Reason: SOLD

Nice ride. I have a similar set up. Ebay may be your best bet if you still have it.
    Someone once told me that I ski like a Scandinavian angel.

Sold, sorry. I didn't realize this post was still percolating.