Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcusBrody View Post
    So good news: Chrome now has extensions that make the blocked images appear. I'm using one called "Photobucket Embedded Image Fix". There were a couple of others, I just chose it. I can now see the back images that people posted on a bunch of forums.
    yes!!! fuck photobucket!
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Awesome, thanks for posting up! Takes a second for some photos to appear. So satisfying when they do.... It's (almost) like all is right in the world again.

So apparently Photobucket has turned tail under new management and will allow 3rd party hosting starting at $20/yr. Free accounts still won't allow it so you may still need that Chrome extension.

https://twitter.com/photobucket?ref_...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Website isn't updated yet and the tweet links to a page buried in customer support.

They'll probably change it again in a month or two, fuck photobucket.

I finally installed a chrome plug in and downloaded all my albums. Easy to do: Photobucket Album Downloader (Unlimit)
    Offered by: sharecoding.wordpress.com

I ended up downloading all mine as individual photos. It actually didn't take very long, just did a couple albums a day over the course of a couple months. Being able to download whole albums would have been nice though.

I can confirm photobucket still sucks, in case anyone was wondering.

Log in to try and find an old photo, see this warning. Haven't used this account for years. Funny thing is they are so incompetent the photos still display on forums, some with a water mark, and some without, even though I gave them a big middle finger when they first demanded money. Their site is so choked with advertisements now it is almost unusable. They're still not getting a penny from me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PBsucks.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	164.4 KB 
ID:	329066

Switch to flickr and don’t look back. I think you gotta pay after putting up like 1500-2000 photos, but charges for hosting before that

Two years later and I'm still getting threatening emails from photobucket, but they haven't done anything. All my TRs with pics hosted on photobucket are still intact aside from the photobucket watermark. Pussies.