Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by goldengatestinx View Post
    I didnt buy a car I couldn't afford. I bought a house we could afford. I didn't fuck without protection and don't have a kid I can't afford.

Heterosexual white guy who married a female, works, pays off bills and lives within our means. And it not difficult at all.

So yup. Seems I'm real world and my head is on my neck and not in my ass. Any other fucktard questions?
    What, you want a gold fucking star? Just because you had advantages others don't doesn't make you special. Your head is still up your ass, it just looks like you have a butt on your shoulders.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Quote Originally Posted by hutash View Post
    What, you want a gold fucking star? Just because you had advantages others don't doesn't make you special. Your head is still up your ass, it just looks like you have a butt on your shoulders.
    nope, most likely that is him eating out his affordable and clean wife's pussy.....
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

Quote Originally Posted by goldengatestinx View Post
    Hmmm. Another solution would be to not have a kid unless you could support it. Choices have consequences. Bad choice. Shitty outcome.

Personal responsibility is looked upon as racist by too many fools these days.
    Ah yes, here we have the elusive conservative in the wild, so convinced that society will work if everyone just acted like them that they are willing to punish 4 year olds for the choices of others.

This extreme notion that we as a society have no moral obligation to feed, clothe, educate or shelter our citizens, especially children is indicative of an astonishing lack of compassion and understanding in our society. Not to mention the fact that it is extremely shortsighted.

That's commie talk right there mate.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

its becoming more and more apparent these days that conservatives don't possess many christian values. They only bang the bible when its convenient, but draw the line when it comes to true compassion.

"Life is not difficult at all," says heterosexual white man.

Quote Originally Posted by mecc69 View Post
    Ah yes, here we have the elusive conservative in the wild, so convinced that society will work if everyone just acted like them that they are willing to punish 4 year olds for the choices of others.

This extreme notion that we as a society have no moral obligation to feed, clothe, educate or shelter our citizens, especially children is indicative of an astonishing lack of compassion and understanding in our society. Not to mention the fact that it is extremely shortsighted.
    Quote Originally Posted by BRUTAH View Post
    its becoming more and more apparent these days that conservatives don't possess many christian values. They only bang the bible when its convenient, but draw the line when it comes to true compassion.
    Quote Originally Posted by kai_ski View Post
    "Life is not difficult at all," says heterosexual white man.
    this, this, and this
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

polyass peoples
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
    polyass peoples
    Perhaps we should be cautious about labeling this a political issue for fear it will be too easily dismissed by those who shun such discussions. Rather it is a discussion of humanity, kindness and enlightenment for the betterment of society which should transcend all political affiliation.

Ignorance and Want

"'Forgive me if I am not justified in what I ask,' said
    Scrooge, looking intently at the Spirit's robe,' but I see
    something strange, and not belonging to yourself, protruding
    from your skirts. Is it a foot or a claw.'

'It might be a claw, for the flesh there is upon it,' was
    the Spirit's sorrowful reply. 'Look here.'

From the foldings of its robe, it brought two children;
    wretched, abject, frightful, hideous, miserable. They knelt
    down at its feet, and clung upon the outside of its garment.

'Oh, Man. look here. Look, look, down here.' exclaimed the Ghost.

They were a boy and a girl. Yellow, meagre, ragged, scowling,
    wolfish; but prostrate, too, in their humility. Where
    graceful youth should have filled their features out, and
    touched them with its freshest tints, a stale and shrivelled
    hand, like that of age, had pinched, and twisted them, and
    pulled them into shreds. Where angels might have sat
    enthroned, devils lurked, and glared out menacing. No
    change, no degradation, no perversion of humanity, in any
    grade, through all the mysteries of wonderful creation, has
    monsters half so horrible and dread.

Scrooge started back, appalled. Having them shown to him
    in this way, he tried to say they were fine children, but
    the words choked themselves, rather than be parties to a lie
    of such enormous magnitude.

'Spirit. are they yours.' Scrooge could say no more.

'They are Man's,' said the Spirit, looking down upon
    them. 'And they cling to me, appealing from their fathers.
    This boy is Ignorance. This girl is Want. Beware them both,
    and all of their degree, but most of all beware this boy,
    for on his brow I see that written which is Doom, unless the
    writing be erased. Deny it.' cried the Spirit, stretching out
    its hand towards the city. 'Slander those who tell it ye.
    Admit it for your factious purposes, and make it worse.
    And abide the end.'

'Have they no refuge or resource.' cried Scrooge.

'Are there no prisons.' said the Spirit, turning on him
    for the last time with his own words. 'Are there no workhouses.'"
    - A Christmas Carol, Stave 3: The Second of the Three Spirits
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Kids get participation ribbons, adults get welfare checks. But the kids didn't make the bad decisions. Feed the kids, educate the kids, and maybe someday we'll be handing out fewer welfare checks.

If a child appears with this for lunch, is shaming warranted? Discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post

only shame would be that they other children don't get the same. Mmmmmmmmm tasty!
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    Kids get participation ribbons, adults get welfare checks. But the kids didn't make the bad decisions. Feed the kids, educate the kids, and maybe someday we'll be handing out fewer welfare checks.
    right. because anybody on welfare made bad decisions. usa: land of corporate freeloader, home of the brainiac citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post

Does the lower right side of that look a bit like a vagina?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

I've never seen a gray vagina.

How about a blue waffle?

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    How about a blue waffle?

Name:  Bulgarian-Blue-Waffle-Magazine.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  52.1 KB
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    right. because anybody on welfare made bad decisions. usa: land of corporate freeloader, home of the brainiac citizen.
    I'm not really sure what you're getting at but thanks for reading into more than was there. Not all people on welfare made bad decisions nor did I say that. Some able bodied people take welfare because it's easier than trying. Some of those people have kids because fucking feels good and don't try to support those kids by trying. Maybe if we give a generation a better foundation, we won't have as high of a number of a certain population making more kids they won't take care of. When I said "fewer welfare checks" I thought you might understand that I didn't mean no welfare checks (fewer does not equal none). Yes, there will and always should be some form of welfare in our society because I'd like to think we're a society that takes care of people in need. Need and second chances are different than laziness.

Feel free to take my statement on whatever tangent you'd like or read into it....corporate freeloaders, ag subsidies, wealth distribution, whatever. There are problems there too but I thought this thread was about children getting the shit end of the stick. It's your internet connection so make the thread whatever you'd like it to be. I'll spell my statement out very simply for you-I don't think kids should lack food or education because their parent/parents suck. I think the same for kids whose parents are trying but can't get out of a bad situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    I've never seen a boiled vagina.
    Fify

I'm not really sure what you're getting at but thanks for reading into more than was there. Not all people on welfare made bad decisions nor did I say that. Some able bodied people take welfare because it's easier than trying. Some of those people have kids because fucking feels good and don't try to support those kids by trying. Maybe if we give a generation a better foundation, we won't have as high of a number of a certain population making more kids they won't take care of. When I said "fewer welfare checks" I thought you might understand that I didn't mean no welfare checks (fewer does not equal none). Yes, there will and always should be some form of welfare in our society because I'd like to think we're a society that takes care of people in need. Need and second chances are different than laziness.

Feel free to take my statement on whatever tangent you'd like or read into it....corporate freeloaders, ag subsidies, wealth distribution, whatever. There are problems there too but I thought this thread was about children getting the shit end of the stick. It's your internet connection so make the thread whatever you'd like it to be. I'll spell my statement out very simply for you-I don't think kids should lack food or education because their parent/parents suck. I think the same for kids whose parents are trying but can't get out of a bad situation.
    nice try

1,000's can abuse the system or millions can go hungry in the richest nation on Earth.
    And it's probably not thousands. Maybe hundreds. Most poor people work.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Classic right wing dodge..."I didn't mean everybody, just the majority who abuse the system."

Sure there are abuses, but they are the minority. Typical Faux news punk who buys lobster type. Try being poor for awhile, it is fucking hard. There is a reason it is a generational problem and it's not because people inherent lazy genes.

iscariot

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    nice try
    nice response

Quote Originally Posted by hutash View Post
    Classic right wing dodge..."I didn't mean everybody, just the majority who abuse the system."

Sure there are abuses, but they are the minority. Typical Faux news punk who buys lobster type. Try being poor for awhile, it is fucking hard. There is a reason it is a generational problem and it's not because people inherent lazy genes.
    I don't have kids and vote yes for every school bond. I volunteer for community literacy programs where I live. I spend time at our community food bank packing back packs for the backpack program that provides our underserved population with meals to take home for the week outside of what they're getting for lunch at school. I was raised in a household of two teachers in a state on the very bottom of the list of teacher compensation.

And yet, clearly I'm a poor writer. My original point is educate kids. If they're malnourished, feed them so they can learn. It doesn't matter what their background is. Seems like a pretty right wing statement doesn't it?

Hutash-fuck off. That's coming from a guy who grew up in the west where we're supposed to be polite to a fault (not a New Yorker).

Or maybe I just got trolled.
    Last edited by Conundrum; 07-07-2017 at 06:21 PM.

To the folks beating on Conundrum, read it again...

I thought it was clear he's supporting kids
    what am I missing?