Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    https://tucson.craigslist.org/cto/6211993641.html

Not sure what to make of the undocumented drive train swap, but if it's straight this could be a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Gepeto View Post

I was thinkin 420,000 Magtoneons. Like the Rupee, only worth a little less.

Or maybe I hold (the blower) for ransom until you build a salable version of bibs so we can all throw the rest of this shit away.

One better - where's my Anorak with the kangaroo pouch so that I can carry my personal shape charges and indiscriminately blast my chosen fall line. Huh! When will that be available?
    you will have to provide an exchange rate for the Magtoneons, my google search did not yield the current going rate

pants , 1.5 times amount the fabric of jackets, labor 2X a jacket, people want to pay half the cost of a jacket and they blow out 1000X more than jackets i.e. warranty claims

In lieu of anorak you may have to settle for this gem for another season or two..... (warning product spoiler alert) hood that rolls up into collar, US Mil Spec desert camo Gore-tex, body of the Antero 3 , seam taped and have zippers inside to receive our fleece jackets and vests as zip in liners, double elbow fabric, these aren't for hunting per se, but urban ski assaults

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0381.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	806.3 KB 
ID:	209230
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0395.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	1.62 MB 
ID:	209231
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

Quote Originally Posted by basinbeater View Post

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using TGR Forums mobile app
    Sweet. Glad I could help. Smilerz.

Si senor.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using TGR Forums mobile app
    sigless.

Somebody should buy Conundrums old 80. It's teats.

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    Somebody should buy Conundrums old 80. It's teats.
    Am I missing something at 9K for that vehicle? 9k? Couldn't I get 15 for that sucker in the Denver area? Pays for the trip and put some curbstone coin in the pocket eh? Seems like a great price, anyway.
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Not missing anything. I sold it to him for good deal because he's my bro. He's spent some keeping it up on maintenance. He's got a caretaker for it for a couple years if he needs one but he won't be moving it to Tennessee and the cash would help with nurse anesthetist school. Plus he's midway through frame upping his Scout from high school.

Edit: Here's more info. https://boise.craigslist.org/cto/6214868793.html There's been tons of maintenance done in the last five years that would save a would be buyer from baselining.
    Last edited by Conundrum; 07-11-2017 at 03:34 PM.

I've told everyone I know that might care about that truck. It looks like a killer deal... and I'm really cheap. He should probably be asking 10.5k at least.

It's sold and will stay in the family.

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    It's sold and will stay in the family.
    Nice! He or she is getting a sweet rig and they could probably put many miles on it before it would be worth less than the 9 that's into it.
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Quote Originally Posted by basinbeater View Post
    The 4.7 v8 in the 100 series is known to run forever. TGR Forums mobile app
    Truth, my parents GX470 just hit 298k, nothing aside from regular maintenance
    Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Keystone is the new Snowbird

https://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/6211164033.html

looking for a 100 series for my wife to replace her 3rd gen 4runner. This seems to be a solid deal, but the only color she doesn't like. Search continues.

Quote Originally Posted by single View Post
    https://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/6211164033.html

looking for a 100 series for my wife to replace her 3rd gen 4runner. This seems to be a solid deal, but the only color she doesn't like. Search continues.
    I missed a low mile single owner 100% dealer serviced Land Cruiser yesterday for $10k

there is no doubt meth was cooked up in that car

doing a little more searching and it appears there are definitely better deals to be had... tons down in denver area.

Quote Originally Posted by single View Post
    doing a little more searching and it appears there are definitely better deals to be had... tons down in denver area.
    a bunch of $5K type stuff for sure....some looks pretty interesting
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

when i was looking 2.5 years ago in CA, OR, WA, UT, ID, CO, MT, WY, that would have been a good deal, and it would have raised some questions for me: what's the age of the air suspension, was the timing belt/water pump service complete, what's the status of the LCA, do all the electronic door locks and windows function correctly all the time, have the valve gaskets been replaced yet, has the rack/pinion been serviced? that 2000 doesn't have rear lockers.

Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    when i was looking 2.5 years ago in CA, OR, WA, UT, ID, CO, MT, WY, that would have been a good deal, and it would have raised some questions for me: what's the age of the air suspension, was the timing belt/water pump service complete, what's the status of the LCA, do all the electronic door locks and windows function correctly all the time, have the valve gaskets been replaced yet, has the rack/pinion been serviced? that 2000 doesn't have rear lockers.
    Air Suspension kind of scares me. The LX470s seem like they are a better "deal" considering price/miles/condition but when I ponder suspension replacement....

My wife doesn't need a locker, I would imagine single's doesn't either. ATRAC seems like it'll get it done for her needs (maybe parked in a bad spot in a ski area lot or if our driveway hasn't been plowed.)

i don't think the 2000 LX470 had ATRAC, and i'm pretty sure that particular LX470 only has center diff lock. we could look at the slee site to verify. when i was shopping, we threw in the cost for us of replacing the air suspension if we bought an LX470 or tlc with air suspension. for us, that changed some of the metrics since we couldn't afford a cash purchase.

i don't think the 2000 LX470 had ATRAC, and i'm pretty sure that particular LX470 only has center diff lock. we could look at the slee site to verify. when i was shopping, we threw in the cost for us of replacing the air suspension if we bought an LX470 or tlc with air suspension. for us, that changed some of the metrics since we couldn't afford a cash purchase.
    Even then, I doubt my wife needs anything beyond AWD.

my wife was previously used to a subi and it took her a while to practice and remember to use the center lock on the 100-series. i used to have a v0 4runner and some awareness of when to use and not use a center locking diff.

my wife was previously used to a subi and it took her a while to practice and remember to use the center lock on the 100-series. i used to have a v0 4runner and some awareness of when to use and not use a center locking diff.
    Isn't the AWD system fairly similar?

our subi has a 70:30 "viscous limited-slip centre coupling" i think... the open diff on the land cruiser put power to one wheel.

our subi has a 70:30 "viscous limited-slip centre coupling" i think... the open diff on the land cruiser put power to one wheel.
    Ahh. I'm pretty sure the auto subys are one wheel wonders also. What year did the ATRAC start? 2001?

Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    Ahh. I'm pretty sure the auto subys are one wheel wonders also. What year did the ATRAC start? 2001?
    Our subi is a 2001 legacy l with auto trannie. i think the manual trannie were 50:50 and the autos were 70:30. you'll have to look at slee's page on the 100-series about when the ATRAC started.