Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

I've shit my pants.

Please use this thread to recount those instances where you inadvertently fouled yourself.

Thank you.

Holy crap.

pun intended.
    “Within this furnace of fear, my passion for life burns fiercely. I have consumed all evil. I have overcome my doubt. I am the fire.”

Three words:

Gamble and lose.
    "It is not the result that counts! It is not the result but the spirit! Not what - but how. Not what has been attained - but at what price.
    - A. Solzhenitsyn

Only such instances where the excrement was deposited in one's trousers inadvertently? I have a delightful anectote involving the sullying of my own drawers, a croquet match, and the vice-premier of Honduras- but said fecal matter was expelled quite intentionally (and forcefully, might I add).

I did that one time while playing poker. Went into the bathroom, performed some 'damage control,' and was freeballing for the rest of the game. Managed to close out the night up $65 on a $5 buy in
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

Worthless threads…so hot right now.
    so many mountains...so little time

www.splitboard.com

Shitting your pants is a right of passage.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon boy
    Three words:

Gamble and lose.
    I had a buddy GNL on the 6th green at Pole Creek with deposit right out the bottom of the shorts.

I shat 'em on the Hoover dam.

Agua Callientas, Peru. 1996.

If you get the "meat-on-a-stick" sold by the locals, forgo the "green sauce".

The hike to Machu Piccu was rather interesting.

I shit on all your pants.

While I haven't soiled myself yet today, it was close at the doctors office. That makes 3 # 2's today, and it's only 11:30am.

A buddy of mine used to get people to pull his finger for the inevitable fart. I remember a small concert we were at, and he did his finger pulling routine to some random stranger, and spent the remainder of the evening cleaing out his drawersin the bar bathroom.

Gotta be careful with the finger pulling.

I need a Patent Attorney...STAT!!!

I've concluded, through much R&D, that if 4mg. of Loperamide Hydrochloride were to be added to every 72oz of beer that there would be a cure for the beer shits.

shitting ones pants is one thing, the infamous 'tripple play' is a true rite of passage.

how many mags have spewed excrement from all holes at once. usually occurs when passed out.

Oh man, I totally pooped in my drawers once.

I was in the historic Buckhorn Bar in Laramie. Had quite a few to drink. My buddy farted, so I thought I could one up him with a grand-daddy A-bomb, so I wind up and load one in the torpeedo bay.....3.....2.......1.......

KABLOOEE!

I blow all sorts of shit in my shorts. I turn to my friend and say "I gotta run to my house real quick". He says "why?". I say, "I just shit my pants."
    "Have fun, get a flyrod, and give the worm dunkers the finger when you start double hauling." ~Lumpy

Quote Originally Posted by timmay
    shitting ones pants is one thing, the infamous 'tripple play' is a true rite of passage.

how many mags have spewed excrement from all holes at once. usually occurs when passed out.
    Or sitting on the toilet, bathtub on your right, waste basket is not going to be big enough, oh boy, here is all comes. Puked out the nose too, ouch.

One time, at WVU, it was my sophomore year, not band camp.

Cleaning out the tub really sucked.

Oh, and the Gamble and Lose (GNL) certainly has happened, but one learns quick. Cmon, like it never happened to you?
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

Ha! I have UC . I don't have enough fingers and toes to count the incidences last year.

Almost killed a few running to the bathroom here at work, and I almost kicked the shit out of poeple taking up stalls to pee.
    "Steve McQueen's got nothing on me" - Clutch

One word: Olestra.
    SELECT IQ
    FROM
    Users
    WHERE
    IQ > 0

0 Row(s) affected.

Quote Originally Posted by timmay
    Besides mtbakerskier, you mean?

Man,that's a tough one...

In an effort to break the pressure of a 3ft putt, I decided to let one roar.

Misfire.

Had to play 2 more holes with highly soiled shorts before I could get to a bathroom.

but I did make the putt.
    We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need? ~ Lee Iacocca

A fart gone awry.
    Of all the muthafuckas on earth, you the muthafuckest.

Exclamation The Padded room bitch!

http://tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31019

I watch my Mom shit her self in a grocery store check out line, that was pretty funny.

When I was ten, me and the girl next door were at Seaworld in the gondola. We were having a fart contest and I so lost. I was wearing white pants and everything. I told my neighbors parents who had brought us that I sat in chocolate bar. But Billy, "Why do you smell like shit?"

NEVER trust a fart!!!

Had a soccer teammate in college shit his drawers in the van on the way to a game in Albany, NY. His underwear are prolly still in the grass on the NYS Thruway near exit 25 or on the antenna of some car, after he threw them out the window.
    fighting gravity on a daily basis

WhiteRoom Skis
    Handcrafted in Northern Vermont
    www.whiteroomcustomskis.com

never shit my pants, but in high school a friend of mine took a shit in one of his teamates football helmets. That dude said he washed his hair about 1000 times that night!
    "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow"

Moment skis