Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Bruins down 4-1 start of the 3rd and win 6-4. Five unanswered in the 3rd. Pastrnak with a 3rd period hat trick, his first hat trick ever. It was pretty excellent.

I liked the Bruins when I was a little kid.. Bobby Oor! Grew up in Minnesota.. Still have a Dino Ciccerelli sweater. Moved to Long Island right after the Islanders won their 4th cup and they sucked when I got there. Got to a couple Rangers game. Kinda like the Rangers. Moved to Dallas and the North Stars moved there shortly after.. Back in business! I think Dallas getting the North Stars was part of the Vikes-Cowboys Herschell Walker trade hahahahaha!! Fun times when they won the cup in 1999. Moved to Carolina shortly after.. Got to see my first Stanley Cup game live in 2002. They lost to the Red Wings that final. Then, the Canes finally won The Cup on my birthday in 2006. Sucked ever since but at least it's easy to get tickets when your home team sucks. We're sitting lower level corner this Saturday night. Kid LOVES hockey and the Hurricanes.. only team he's followed his whole life. Think I'll wear a green Whalers sweater.. St Patrick's Day game..

Bruins are looking good. I have no beef with the Bruins.. Now the freakin dirty birds??? Fuck that shit!
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Bruins down 4-1 start of the 3rd and win 6-4. Five unanswered in the 3rd. Pastrnak with a 3rd period hat trick, his first hat trick ever. It was pretty excellent.
    Best B's game I've seen all season. Awesome

That Flyers game last week they pulled it out with :22 to go was pretty nice too.

Also the Habs and Pens OT games

But yeah this was crazy. First two periods sucked though.

That Flyers game last week they pulled it out with :22 to go was pretty nice too.

Also the Habs and Pens OT games

But yeah this was crazy. First two periods sucked though.
    Haha that makes sense- I was out snowblowing and missed all of the 1st and half of the 2nd

So nice to watch meaningful Avs games after last year. Mackinnon is the best player in the NHL right now, it's a shame the Avs aren't on TV much so the rest of NA has no idea...

Awesome game last night in Tampa as the B'd shut down the Lighting. I had to take a break from hoops to catch that one and I'm glad I did. B's now down 2 points in the standings to Tampa with a game in hand, anything's possible.

OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NHL THREAD

That Donato one timer was ridiiiiculous. Welcome to the NHL kid
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

I mean he blasted that thing. They don't even have his picture on the roster he's so new.

I think this kid Donato might turn out to be okay.

That's the most scoring chances I've seen any player have in a long time

He was everywhere around the net

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Was loving him in the Olympics, he looked solid tonight. Could've had a 2nd goal - the game winner - and 4th point (!!) if he didnt get stoned up close after stealing the puck..

Best part, he's wearing 17, my favorite hockey number and my jersey number through my lax career

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    Was loving him in the Olympics, he looked solid tonight. Could've had a 2nd goal - the game winner - and 4th point (!!) if he didnt get stoned up close after stealing the puck.
    That thing was on its way in. Amazing save.

Marchand got robbed on the no penalty shot in OT I thought.

^^^ karma's a bitch

Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    ^^^ karma's a bitch
    ha, well he's not crying about it and neither am I, but it should have been a penalty shot.

Brad Marchand has to be the most-hated person to ever come from Nova Scotia. I usually love the guy but I do get it.

I definitely wouldn't have called a penalty shot in OT on that, but 2 min for hooking or holding for sure

Hrm. I get it but I don't agree with you if you would've called it in regulation. There's only one set of rules.

I only saw the 3rd period tonight but wow. Start down 0-2 and end up winning 3-2 in Dallas, the winner by Pastrnak from Marchand with:11 to go, that was sick. This team is real. I think it embodies Marchand and Bergeron but lately with Bergeron out it's been all Marchand. Such a great player. Everyone in the league hates him with good reason but I love him.

That was yet another crazy 3rd period Boston onslaught. Team is looking good going down the stretch, and just imagine if Bergeron, David Backes, Chara, Torrey Krug, Rick Nash and Charlie McAvoy were all healthy...

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    That was yet another crazy 3rd period Boston onslaught. Team is looking good going down the stretch, and just imagine if Bergeron, David Backes, Chara, Torrey Krug, Rick Nash and Charlie McAvoy were all healthy...

....and Bjork

....and Debrusk

Debrusk has been one of the best rookies in the league and Anders Bjork showed a lot of promise too but neither of those guys has anywhere near the impact of losing a Bergeron level talent. and Krug, Chara and McAvoy are literally our three best defensemen! but yeah. It'd be nice to be fully healthy. or just, more healthy

OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NHL THREAD

Anders is a good friend of my family, so im biased. The kid has the work ethic and natural abilities to be impactful down the road but he needs to pack on some mass once he is done with rehab.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Brad Marchand FTMFW!! guy is just lethal in overtime
    5 OT game winners this season, crazy
    Nice to get Bergie and Krug back too

That was sweet, crazy how Stalock didn't even move, it was like he was hypnotized.

Holy shit did I watch a lot of sports today on TV.

Ha! I watched three hockey games and two hoops games...

but yeah that shot was beautiful. I was hypnotized by it as well