Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

awesome road rage/domino crash in SoCal

https://www.facebook.com/octavio.fer...4713214153581/

Couldn't find it on YouTube.

The collective analysis should be good.

So was the car passing the biker in the same lane? That's what it looked like but hard to tell for sure.

Hard to tell if the car crossed over into the HOV lane or if the car was staying to the right side of the HOV lane to let the biker pass.

He should've thrown a burrito out the window to take out the biker.

Stupid fucking Escalade driver made the wrong choice to use the GO! pedal. He had plenty of room to stop -- classic aggressive LA driving.

Impressive bike handling.

Damn, good argument against Darwin. Biker deserves to be lying in a closed casket.

I can't believe that little piece of shit caused the Escalade to flip.
    Hope they're ok, jeez. Fucking biker just sped off.

So what would the motorcycle be charged for? Its legal for motorcycles to pass in medians. Would the kick be assault or just vandalism?

Seems like fleeing would be far worse than any thing I saw him do

Just interviewed the guy in the Escalade. 70 years old. Gash on his head but good.

He hit and ran in some ways.

Supposedly the car did something to bike a ways back before this clip?

Anyways the Pirate did pretty good not crashing, for riding a big POS.

He kicked the door, but the car driver swerved into the bike, causing the car's own crash.

It's interesting when people die
    We love dirty laundry

Quote Originally Posted by Gerome View Post
    He kicked the door, but the car driver swerved into the bike, causing the car's own crash.
    Hard to tell. That was my first take, but could have just been over correction in startled reaction to the biker kick

Definitely needs this soundtrack :
    http://youtu.be/VYKdayl7BHM

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    Hard to tell. That was my first take, but could have just been over correction in startled reaction to the biker kick
    Have you ever actually driven a car? Over correction in a startled response to the kick, really? I'll admit that he clearly acted in response and without thinking, but that wasn't a merely startled response, that was clearly a "you're going to kick my car, well fuck you!" response.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I think it was, "Well dude kicked my car so now I'm tired of living." And then he drove into the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I think it was, "Well dude kicked my car so now I'm tired of living." And then he drove into the wall.
    well, the driving into the wall was because he's an idiot. But he clearly intentionally tried to take out the biker. Then lost control.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

i know man.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Have you ever actually driven a car? Over correction in a startled response to the kick, really? I'll admit that he clearly acted in response and without thinking, but that wasn't a merely startled response, that was clearly a "you're going to kick my car, well fuck you!" response.
    I thought that at first too, but the video is blocked and you can't see what happens clearly. So ya, he served to the right in initial response to the kick, after that, he coulda fishtailed or he coulda charged the wall. You can't tell for sure what the reaction really was because the other car blocked that part of the video

Quote Originally Posted by kai_ski View Post
    Stupid fucking Escalade driver made the wrong choice to use the GO! pedal. He had plenty of room to stop -- classic aggressive LA driving.

Impressive bike handling.
    The root cause of gridlock in CA...behavioral problems. Car camped in the left lane on I-70 in CO? 50% probability it has CA plates. No offense CA mags...just statistical accuracy.

There is no way any of us here can say what the guy in the car was thinking, but clearly he sucks at driving no matter how you spin it.

The biker is a fucktard and saying he has skilz makes me laugh. He knows where the brakes are located...which is nice.

Could have easily been simply shifting lanes thinking it was clear because biker was in his blind spot i.e. he didn't see the bike until he'd almost crushed him against the center rail, then panicked and over reacted )a lot). Kick was just reflexive, doomed sense of self preservation. Must've been a Ninja.

Clearly there are many versions of this video, and some of y'all are seeing a different one than I am.

Douches do dumb shit in cars all the time when I am riding. Why were they video taping with a phone while driving along? I bet they saw something and started taping then.

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Everyone was on drugs, I'll bet.

Sent from my SM-G900V using TGR Forums mobile app