Page 67 of 73 FirstFirst ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 1801
    Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    ... pride, if your a Dubs fan or just like to see a good team playing good b'ball....
    yeah, this would totally be valid if there was another good team to play good b'ball against.

Why don't the W"s just go on tour with the Globetrotters - they both shoot similar 3's and suffer from a total lack of competition...

KD's presence allows streaky chuckers (cooler name for splash brothers) to just do whatever the F they want. Is that "good b'ball"? I guess it is, they are winning championships!
    ... jfost is really ignorant, he often just needs simple facts laid out for him...

Some of you are as salty as the Red Sea. Love it! 3-1 this motherfuckers!

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Some of you are as salty as the Red Sea. Love it! 3-1 this motherfuckers!
    if wonder if fans of the '27 Yankees went are talking smack to the rest because they where not the '27 Yankees; probably so. credit given to the warriors, they did put the team together; only kd was an add on.

however if I were that alien looking nba chief, silverman; I'd be hiking up the fees immensely so super teams are almost impossible. imo, it's better for the league if those who won 45 games had a legit shot at making the finals.
    Eat em up Houston Cougars !

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    '89 Pistons have a fair amount in common with the Warriors. Deep teams, with lots of versatile guys who can handle the ball. Green and Rodman are cut from the same cloth. But Isaiah, Dumars and Vinnie Johnson were all 6'2"-ish, while Klay is 6'7" and Durant is 6'13". Plus Durant and Curry are just flat out better scorers than anyone on that Pistons team. Lambier, Mahorn and Sally were useful for throwing out there to piss off Kevin McHale (at least when he was down to one functional foot) and Kareem (when he was 40). And they would make Joel Embiid cry on TV and tweet about his tears later in a way that everyone except Philly fans would find mortifying. But those players are a liability versus the Warriors. They would have been abused by mid-80's Kareem-Worthy, or McHale-Parish too. The Piston rose as those guys faded.

One of the reasons Jordan's Bulls were so dominant is that Phil would play Rodman at center along with Jordan, Pippen and Harper- guys who are 6'6"-6'8" who can guard everybody and handle the ball. Sound familiar? Nobody who is 6'2" can guard everybody.
    one of my favorite bball memories were the classeless bad boys gettin swept n sent golfin and walking off the court not bothering to congratulate the
    ones who would 3 peat 2x
    cept sally
    he had class
    nba needs the nhl put that king sized ego aside and line up and show class
    #kingwho
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -
    ski on in eternal peace

LeBron claiming he had a broken hand the entire series is pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    LeBron claiming he had a broken hand the entire series is pathetic.
    that'll be forgotten. more pathetic is jr smith. he has played long enough to know that non superstars are remembered for moments and has played long enough to know his career is ending soon. to not go all out and score 30 plus in one game and be the reason for the win following game 1, forever marks him up with weber and that play will be replayed for decades.
    Eat em up Houston Cougars !

Enough of LeBron. Not even top 5 IMO.

Iím am no NBA fan, I only watch cause SF is my home town. But from my short observations, LeBron is one serious baby.

Iíll bet he plays in LA next yr.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    I’m am no NBA fan, I only watch cause SF is my home town. But from my short observations, LeBron is one serious baby.

I’ll bet he plays in LA next yr.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    The Shaun White of the NBA.

yeah, what a pussy. LBJ fucking sucks, he can't even win in the finals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KD I can't really find a fault with - he wins and is not a little bitch about anything really. I guess that's what Dray is for!

How is Steph so streaky? I guess that's kind of new, seems he was a bit more consistent in years past. Missed too much time this year maybe?
    ... jfost is really ignorant, he often just needs simple facts laid out for him...

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    The game has degraded so much I don't think the Warriors would make the playoffs in the 80s or 90s.
    Nice troll

Sent from my XP7700 using TGR Forums mobile app

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue...

Swag Champ.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

2017-2018 NBA Thread

I still can't get over Lebron putting on a cast for the presser. Seriously? What a baby lol.
    Last edited by mcski; 06-13-2018 at 09:25 AM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lebron_james_and_stephen_curry.png 
Views:	83 
Size:	118.4 KB 
ID:	238828
    Real VTers tap trees.

I chortled.

I snickered.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    I still can't get over Lebron putting on a cast for the presser. Seriously? What a baby lol.
    I hadn't even seen that until today. Holy shit... lol... that would be like Curry coming out to the presser on crutches after game 7 in 2016.

Didn't LeBron throw himself an alley oop off the backboard and slam it down one handed (with the same hand) during game 3?

Saw steph on a tv show. He hit 77 threes in a row in practice.

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    He could play three more games, but suddenly needed the cast?

Leonard has asked to be traded. With one year left on his deal, he can dictate where by agreeing to sign an extension or not. This off season is going to be nuts.

I'd love to see LeBron and Leonard in LA and have a NorCal / SoCal rivalry with the Warriors.

just cant see either wanting to go in west...easier route is the east.

so disappointed in Kawhi. Used to love him, but he's fallen a lot in my eyes.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lebron_james_and_stephen_curry.png 
Views:	83 
Size:	118.4 KB 
ID:	238828
    I do like the shot on the shot map that Curry apparently made from the locker room.