Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    I dunno, Bmills, all I heard the year before was that the Dubs only won because of Love and Kyrie being out. And it's partially true. Who knows what would have happened if they were playing that series. And who knows what would have happened if Draymond played the whole series and Steph was 100% last year. But this year we we're both healthy. And the rubber match went to the better team.

I think Lebron's ego will get the best of him. He'll see the league continue to be the Warriors. And just like a spoiled child, he'll leave for somewhere like the Clips if just for the attention it will garner- both the positive and negative. An ego like that cannot be underestimated. And you can't feed ego with trophies in a high school gym. Just ask Uncle Rico.

Rumors are rampant!

Spurs purportedly offering LaMarcus Aldridge for a lottery pick.

Porzingas on the block (why/for what????)

Rockets chasing after CP3 and trying to deal Beverley (who only has a $5M/year contrast for 2 years)

And so it goes...

Tonight will be interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Rumors are rampant!

Porzingas on the block (why/for what????)
    he's not, that's just phil jackson being a douche, nobody will give the knicks what they want for kitzap.
    Last edited by DBdude; 06-22-2017 at 12:38 PM.

Cmon Danny, trade the #3 for Butler, just makes too much sense.

If the Bulls would take just the #3 for him, I think Danny would make that trade in a heartbeat.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

^ agreed

P. George to the Zers!

#unlikely

Jimmy Butler to the Wolves. Wolves send Lavine and Dunn. Draft pick swap in the first round. Wolves draft Justin Patton, big center. Playoffs next year???

Thibs managed to swindle the guy who fired him a few years ago. Must be on cloud nine.

agree, total heist.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Dubs went after Ducks. Bulls sold them 38th pick and they got Jordan Bell.

They also signed undrafted Chris Boucher to a two-way contract (Gatorade League - formerly known as D League - with some ability to play a limited number of NBA games)

Pretty good for not having a pick.

Philly's young guys are putting it out there. Calling themselves FEDS
    Fultz
    Embiid
    Dario
    Simmons

http://www.csnphilly.com/the700level...eds-are-coming

NATE SILVER 8:20 PM
    If the Knicks re-acquire Thanasis Antetokounmpo and draft Ntilinkina, they can play a lineup of Ntilinkina, Antetokounmpo, Kuzminskas, Porzingis and Hernangomez and lead the league in Scrabble points for the foreseeable future.
    Scientists now have decisive molecular evidence that humans and chimpanzees once had a common momma and that this lineage had previously split from monkeys.

Apparently, Josh Jackson canceled a workout with the Celtics while they were flying to Sacramento for the workout. Bush league.

I hope he gets stuck on terrible teams his whole career and never sniffs the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    P. George to the Zers!

#unlikely
    ha! I don't get what the Zers are doing...I'm all for not trying to emulate what GS has done, but now we've got three bigs that can't really matchup against GS. I'm sure the trade market for Turner, Crabbe, and/or Leonard isn't great, but they need to unload some contracts badly.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

the blazers have been a model of disrespect and dysfunction internally and externally since at least the dismantling of the drexler-porter-kersey team but i suppose one could argue the jordan non-pick. it's amazing they had such a long run of making the playoffs. i gave up after they blew up the team that should have had the lakers' three-peat. but kobe and shaq had to be ascendant. what money is there in a pdx-based mini-dynasty. paul allen blech.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Apparently, Josh Jackson canceled a workout with the Celtics while they were flying to Sacramento for the workout. Bush league.

I hope he gets stuck on terrible teams his whole career and never sniffs the playoffs.
    Tatum is a stud. Go Celts!!! Good pick Ainge and now time for Hayward (of course we need a whiteboy) and then a big man.
    #1 goal this year......stay alive +
    DOWN SKIS

there was some rumor that if the Cs get Hayward, a deal for George could be worked out.

NATE SILVER 8:20 PM
    If the Knicks re-acquire Thanasis Antetokounmpo and draft Ntilinkina, they can play a lineup of Ntilinkina, Antetokounmpo, Kuzminskas, Porzingis and Hernangomez and lead the league in Scrabble points for the foreseeable future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Svengali View Post
    And their play-by-play guy will demand a sizable raise.

Was skateboarding on the Strand in Hermosa Beach and saw Luke Walton at a 4-man beach volleyball tourney. Gave him a "Warr-riors!" Life is good...

^^ Any reaction??
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

I think it's been mentioned but the lakers-celtics 30for30 is great. I particularly liked the inclusion of the tv announcer in the last game 4 saying forcefully "he deserved to get punched in the face!"

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    ^^ Any reaction??
    Seems like he started to turn but stopped. After that the music started pumping again and a blonde in a flame orange bikini on riser/platform distracted me. Oh, and somehow I noticed later that he's pretty good at volleyball

This was all after playing 18 at Mile Square (Classic Course) and shooting an 85 while downing 3 shots and a beer. (Different thread but whatevs)

Great Fucking day (and still going)

Westbrook MVP for his historic season

Too bad these awards came so late. Would've been nice to add some stoke to playoffs

Yeah. Hard to care too much at this point. Like the NFL all star game, or going for a bar crawl on Sunday night.
    focus.