Thread: Ads

Ads

What the hell is up with the fucking adorama. I would gladly pay instead of this. Make it go away.
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Is this for real? Cuz the new ads really fucking suck. Thank you for listening.

The Chairman of the Board.

There is already a thread about this
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    There is already a thread about this
    Not in Ask TGR dumb dumb.

I say we spam the fuck out of every subforum or start threads here like Dumfuck Sanders does in Polyass until they get rid of these fucking clickbait bullshit ads. It's one thing if the ads were actual ads instead of this...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170619-201840.png 
Views:	66 
Size:	300.7 KB 
ID:	208316

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...d.php?t=312185

New Andrew... the collective has spoken.

What say you?????

I deleted the TGR app

LMK when the bullshit ads are fixed and I'll reinstall it.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    I deleted the TGR app

LMK when the bullshit ads are fixed and I'll reinstall it.
    I deleted the app months ago for a different reason. But there's no need to use it, anyway! The mobile interface (at least the metro version) works just fine.

What people don't seem to get is the app is from tapatalk, and the TGR "staff" have little control over what it does. Maybe upper management gets a cut of the ad revenue, but that's not clear either. At any rate, that's above New Andrews pay grade, so you guys need to cut him some slack. If you don't like the tapatalk app, just delete it. It's no big loss.

Quote Originally Posted by billyk View Post
    I deleted the app months ago for a different reason. But there's no need to use it, anyway! The mobile interface (at least the metro version) works just fine.

What people don't seem to get is the app is from tapatalk, and the TGR "staff" have little control over what it does. Maybe upper management gets a cut of the ad revenue, but that's not clear either. At any rate, that's above New Andrews pay grade, so you guys need to cut him some slack. If you don't like the tapatalk app, just delete it. It's no big loss.
    There is no way to view your subscribed threads on the web mobile interface (that would be in new andrew's ability to fix)

Quote Originally Posted by billyk View Post

^ This.

Honestly I want to get rid of Tapatalk altogether. I'm sort of pissed that they started emailing all our forum members a week or two ago w/o my approval.

Quote Originally Posted by andrew View Post
    ^ This.

Honestly I want to get rid of Tapatalk altogether. I'm sort of pissed that they started emailing all our forum members a week or two ago w/o my approval.
    Can we please get a way to look at our subscribed threads list in the mobile web interface? I post on several forums, and all of them have good web interfaces so that tapatalk is unnecessary... the one here would be usable for me except for that flaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    There is no way to view your subscribed threads on the web mobile interface (that would be in new andrew's ability to fix)
    Is that just adding this link to the theme header?

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/subscription.php

Seems easy enough.

Edit: nevermind, seems the theme doesn't show that page

It's possible that our own DFP stopped sending inventory, so they started to backfill it with their own. I turned that off.