Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    weigh in today at 3pm PST...then McGregor can get back to 170 and beat the fuck out of that little man
    "In a perfect world I'd have all 10 fingers on my left hand, so I could just use my right hand for punching."

Mcgregors first pro fight and basically first real boxing match in his life. Up against one of the greatest pfp boxers of our generation. 53% ko rate, 49 and 0. Unless McGregor gets lucky and lands a haymaker arguably the best defensive boxer in the world will dance, stick and move, and simply wear down McGregor. 12 rounds is a long time and MMA guys, even ones who know what they are training for, just aren't up to that kinda cardio. Sure Mayweather's old, but still. This is about a Payday for McGregor.

Btw anyone else see that if McGregor attempts any type of MMA move he risks losing his whole purse and then being sued in civil court for lost fight earnings by mayweather? He best be very careful he doesn't lose his cool and let instinct take over or he will lose his purse and all his earnings from MMA.

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app

I'm buying the fight. I don't expect much from the fight so only upsize surprise for me. All the pre fight activity, over analysis, interviews, ring entering procession, etc. is enough WWE like material to keep me interested. Who know's, the fight could turn out to be epic.

Having said that, think Mayweather does just enough to win an easy unanimous decision.

The smaller gloves benefit Mac. Not sure why Floyd suggested it.
    Mac is a much larger fighter and is used to getting hit by guys that hit much harder than Floyd.
    As for the cardio, Mac is used to 5-five minute round fights, not three minute rounds. Plus he won't have to defend against takedowns.
    I still think that Floyd will win a decision, but Mac has the power to knock him dead if he touches him.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    It doesn't matter if you're a king or a little street sweeper...
    ...sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper
    -Death

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    The other morning I was awoken to "Daddy, my fart fell on the floor"
    Kaz is my co-pilot

Quote Originally Posted by Caucasian Asian View Post
    The smaller gloves benefit Mac. Not sure why Floyd suggested it.
    Mac is a much larger fighter and is used to getting hit by guys that hit much harder than Floyd.
    As for the cardio, Mac is used to 5-five minute round fights, not three minute rounds. Plus he won't have to defend against takedowns.
    I still think that Floyd will win a decision, but Mac has the power to knock him dead if he touches him.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    12 rounds boxing is what? 2 more rounds of MMA time? 11 min difference in fight total. That's a lot I think.

I love MMA. I prefer it over boxing as these days boxing seems a bore. I prefer the action of MMA, but they are very different sports.

I tend to agree with those saying Mayweather does just enough to win on the cards. This way he maintains his status and McGregor looks like he did great as a boxer. Win win for both. Should be interesting for sure.

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app

Going to a BBQ to spectate. Hoping the undercards are as good as some of the others on these big events.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluff View Post
    I'm buying the fight. I don't expect much from the fight so only upsize surprise for me. All the pre fight activity, over analysis, interviews, ring entering procession, etc. is enough WWE like material to keep me interested. Who know's, the fight could turn out to be epic.

Having said that, think Mayweather does just enough to win an easy unanimous decision.
    I was gonna buy the fight and host a party but these bums haven't sold me. I'll be watching on YouTube, like a soldier.

These bums are all chummy, like best buddies
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Quote Originally Posted by Sluff View Post

I've never boxed so I can say for sure, but I spar a lot in martial arts and after a while I prefer my lighter gloves than typical sparring gloves. The lighter ones are smaller so I can see targets better and after an hour or so of sparring the smaller gloves are easier to punch with. Maybe Mayweather is finding out with his age the smaller gloves will work better for him in later rounds.

Weigh in was just on ESPN. Mayweather taunting McGregors package. Some trash talking. Few F en heimers make it on tv. Stare down takes place. McGregor talking lots of shit. Floyd shuts up and takes it.

fake
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

If I had been thinking I'd have bought a few shares of Pernod Ricard before this fight because win, loose or draw the Irish are gonna be drinking tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Kopi_Red View Post
    If I had been thinking I'd have bought a few shares of Pernod Ricard before this fight because win, loose or draw the Irish are gonna be drinking tonight.
    Like every other night?

Quote Originally Posted by AaronWright View Post
    Like every other night?
    Well... Uhhh... Point taken...

Quote Originally Posted by Kopi_Red View Post
    Well... Uhhh... Point taken...
    I'm roughly 50% Irish.

If thats the case you could almost fit in at white pass. We typically accept 100% Irish or a Wazzu grads without acception. Our skiing might not be the most extreme but our drinking team is second to none.

McGregor wins in the 4th round. Gets pissed off and chokes out MoneyMay...

Sent from my SM-N900V using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    I'll be watching on YouTube, like a soldier.
    What channel?

Quote Originally Posted by TWINS View Post
    McGregor wins in the 4th round. Gets pissed off and chokes out MoneyMay...

Errr, wait a minute. Isn't that against the rulz
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

A DQ would be just fitting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    What channel?
    I'll try and post. Last ppv was called "cats in trees" for the Jon jones fight.

Go to YouTube live section on your YouTube app. Look for streams and look at them all. Then when the fight starts you can find the users. Some will get banned
    Zone Controller

Or watch it on Periscope.
    I usually watch the MMA fights that way.

Here's one on Periscope. Quality is marginal.

Zone Controller

You gotta look at several streams then the app will suggest some in recommended tab.

I'm not watching undercard
    Zone Controller