Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    something like macgregor breaking the rules or mayweather taking a fall or some other spectacle would be appropriate for our society and the gamblers. i definitely don't think it's out of the realm of possibility. boxing (and mma in a shorter time frame) has been a joke circus for a long time.

Looking forward to this fight, got tickets for August 26th $500 nose bleeds lol...also going to UFC 214 tonight in Anaheim, probably the best fight card in MMA history
    "In a perfect world I'd have all 10 fingers on my left hand, so I could just use my right hand for punching."

Quote Originally Posted by PowerWhore7 View Post
    Looking forward to this fight, got tickets for August 26th $500 nose bleeds lol...also going to UFC 214 tonight in Anaheim, probably the best fight card in MMA history
    Ya but no Megan Anderson

Def better cards than this. But have fun. Will be good.
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

McGregor v Mayweather

Zone Controller

Doesn't work at all.

Not gonna start a new thread but I probably should... but holy shit Lomachenko is another dimension. watch the fight if you didn't.

I mean Marriaga is a bad man, no doubt. But he knew he couldn't win, so he gave in. I have zero problem with it, I like it in fact. I used to see guys soldier on and continue to get whipped and I hated it. This was good on Marriaga's part. Good stuff. Lomachenko's ridiculous.

Here's tonight's fight. Lomachenko is pretty much unbelievable. Marriaga is not a chump, he's a good fighter.

try this one, should work
    "In a perfect world I'd have all 10 fingers on my left hand, so I could just use my right hand for punching."

fight night 114 in Mexico City last night was pretty good, fighting at 7200ft has got to be difficult

Quote Originally Posted by PowerWhore7 View Post

try this one, should work
    Thanks, the other one worked when I posted it, oh well.

Lomanchenko can fight huh (only has 10 pro fights correct)...he tried to clown Marriaga until he fucking head butted him lol. UFC main in event was a good technical fight but the cunts in the crowd weren't happy because it wasn't a blood bath. Why do stupid people ruin everything?

edit: oh yeah, Teddy Atlas is fucking hilarious

Yeah only 10 pro fights for Lomachenko but 2 gold medals and he's 395-1 lifetime overall. Lomachenko-Rigondeaux looks like it has to happen now, that should be epic.

And yeah Teddy Atlas is funny. He does know his shit though.

Atlas put a gun to Tysons head back in 80's correct?

Did mcgregor just negotiate the fight to use 8oz? gloves ? McGregor's a good mma fighter but I'm thinking this just increases the chances he goes to sleep before his regular bedtime

^I thought it was Mayweather just running his mouth again trying to prove he's not worried...no way he fights him in anything other than 10oz gloves. and zero chance Mayweather knocks McGregor out, zero

this should be a close fight!!! or they're trolling mayweather and bettors.

http://deadspin.com/what-in-the-goddamn-hell-1797768951

Huh
    Zone Controller

Here's Conor McGregor Knocking Down A Slice Of Pizza Wearing A Wig

http://deadspin.com/heres-conor-mcgr...wea-1797773542

Paul Malignaggi

✔@PaulMalignaggi

@danawhite you bitchass you were actually there and saw all 12 rounds. Really you fuckin cue ball ass fraud? Kissin my ass after the 12rds.

11:49 PM - Aug 11, 2017

Paulina sounds a little butthurt lol...must be tough to get bitch slapped by someone "who has no chance"

I don't really care about Mayweather v McGregor, but a good article none the less.

http://deadspin.com/floyd-mayweather...gge-1797272009
    Last edited by ghosthop; 08-12-2017 at 03:36 PM.

Great writing from a man that knows the sport.
    Did the last unsatisfied fat soccer mom you took to your mom's basement call you a fascist? -irul&ublo
    Don't Taze me bro.

Great writing from a man that knows the sport.
    Did the last unsatisfied fat soccer mom you took to your mom's basement call you a fascist? -irul&ublo
    Don't Taze me bro.