WTT: 186 Volkl V-werks BMT 109 mounted with Verticals

Love the skis, but they're a bit long/wide for my normal touring. Verticals are mounted for 310mm BSL, and I have Backcountry branded G3 skins cut to fit. Ideally looking for something relatively light, ~180cm and ~100mm underfoot. Potentially interested in trading just skis/skins, but would rather trade with bindings if possible.

Skis are in really good shape, and I'm happy to share pics for anyone interested. They have previous mounts for Marker bindings 1.5 times (one toe mount, two heel mounts). Should easily be able to get another mount on them. Skis were like new when I got them and I've put about 20 days on them (only two of which were resort).

Let me know if you have anything you'd like to trade!

Hmmm... BMT 94s in a 186? Not positive I want to do that... But I'd be open to discussion about it. Bought this past spring new and skied only a handful of times. Mounted once for radical 2.0 for 307 bsl on the line.

Where are you located?

Seth

Might be a bit wide for you but I've got a pair of 184cm Salomon MTN Lab's mounted with G3 Ion 12 bindings for a 294 BSL. These have only been skied 20 or so times.

Willing to trade. Let me know.
    Last edited by kapow3583; 07-27-2017 at 12:29 PM.

Bumping this old thread in case someone's holding and wants to try a new ski.