Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I would not replace it unless there were cracks radiating up into the structure of the swing arm & I'd probably try the superglue thing above and glue a piece of old tire on the last step instead of sanding and painting.
    Like I told my last wife, I never drive faster than I can see, besides it's all in the reflexes.

I just saw a Bronson C fly off the back of a car I was riding in at 80mph. And survive.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech Tonics View Post
    Ahhh. I see.

Seemed to be laced with snarkyness.
    He's referencing a thread on here from ski season about some dick who thought his Rossi S-7 or whatever should be warranty replaced because he sucks. bitched about it on epic ski or alpinebone. i'm too lazy to find it and its a thread jack, so i'll leave someone else to be the guilty party. was a fun thread though.
    I demoed the TECH TALK JONG! pro model this spring and their performance was unparalleled which is good because I ski in a wedge most of the time - bendtheski, 2011

its toast. never be able to use it again. if it's an XL, send it to me for proper disposal. Leave all the components on it. Lot of environmentally unfriendly stuff there that only i can dispose of properly.
    I demoed the TECH TALK JONG! pro model this spring and their performance was unparalleled which is good because I ski in a wedge most of the time - bendtheski, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Tech Tonics View Post
    LBS says scary

I'm inclined to roll with it.

2014 (15?) Santa Cruz 5010c

Your thoughts?
    Boogie till she pukes

M