Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by sethschmautz View Post
    Gotcha. Good news. See above for a potential rear triangle depending on size of your bike.

Seth
    Thanks, it is a medium though

Rear triangle for most manufacturers are the same across sizes, I'd double check but it may work. I'm not familiar with SC's bikes, so I could be way off base here.

Quote Originally Posted by Anospa View Post
    Rear triangle for most manufacturers are the same across sizes, I'd double check but it may work. I'm not familiar with SC's bikes, so I could be way off base here.
    That is also for 26 inch tires while my frame was the Superlight 29er. I assume that would also make a difference.

Ah, my bad. I didn't click through to see it.

Worst case scenario you part out what can't swap to the new frame and have some wall art?

Quote Originally Posted by PaDuKa View Post
    So I called SC directly. They offered me a full frame replacement at no cost which would have been the Tall Boy aluminum frame. However, SC was out of those frames and was not going to get any in for a few weeks. I asked if we could work out anything else and I wanted to go a different direction from a Tall Boy anyway. They offered me a HighTower Carbon C for $150 with the FOX Float Performance DPS shock included. I thought that was a solid offer so I took it. I realized I will need to by all new components, but I figured that was still a better deal than 25% off of a complete build. I would have also wanted to change a few components from the offering anyway.

After bypassing the shop, I think SC customer service was solid. Apparently SC directly can only offer a frame, the discount on the full build would have been up to the independent sales rep who would not offer more than 25%.

Now I need to figure out how to find a rear triangle for my Superlight so I can sell it as a complete bike to recoup some funds. Anybody got a line on that?
    Damn, that's pretty solid. Kudos to Santa Cruz, glad they took care of ya.
    There's nothing better than sliding down snow... flying through the air.