Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Boston "creme" donuts. They make up for lot of sin. I'd probably go in there twice a year for those if they didn't even have coffee, same as I do now.
    Just don't go to the one in Barre Vermont

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Manhattan has an accent?
    Yiddish?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

It's an iced coffee thing. You can't just brew an iced coffee, cause then it's hot and you can't drink it for hours. I do have home brewed ice coffee in the fridge. If you don't get ice coffee, hey sorry. Fag.
    Can't stand iced coffee, I'm completely with jackstraw on this one. You know, I must have drunk a million cups of coffee and no one ever called me Coffee Man, but they catch you sucking one dick...

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    cream and sugar? what the fuck is that a dessert? bunch a sallys.

and brew your own coffee for christ sakes. waste of money that can be spent on real stuff...like bacon.

Laps beaters!
    We've got a winner. I grew up on Dunkie's home court in the Quinzee area (spelled phonetically for the uninitiated). I swill gallons of coffee a day and I'll be damned if I'll stand in line, or worse yet idling in the drive through lane, waiting for some weak, watery piss that is the product of the second or third pass through the "coffee" grounds.

As far as Cumbies goes the only Cumbies branded product that I'l buy is their gasoline and as far as i'm concerned that's a little sketchy too. Maybe its because of the first time I saw Cumbies food on offer was at one of their old time skanky C-Stores, think it might have been hot dogs (look like they grabbed a bunch from the guy driving the local roach coach). Man were those places nasty.
    Damn, we're in a tight spot!

If you don't know what the title means, go away.
    iHasta la vista!
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by Obstruction View Post
    We've got a winner. I grew up on Dunkie's home court in the Quinzee area (spelled phonetically for the uninitiated). I swill gallons of coffee a day and I'll be damned if I'll stand in line, or worse yet idling in the drive through lane, waiting for some weak, watery piss that is the product of the second or third pass through the "coffee" grounds.

As far as Cumbies goes the only Cumbies branded product that I'l buy is their gasoline and as far as i'm concerned that's a little sketchy too. Maybe its because of the first time I saw Cumbies food on offer was at one of their old time skanky C-Stores, think it might have been hot dogs (look like they grabbed a bunch from the guy driving the local roach coach). Man were those places nasty.
    I like it black and I'm proud! DD all the way. They actual use some very good beans. Just they brew the shit out of them. Make at home their roast.
    #1 goal this year......stay alive +
    DOWN SKIS

It's a little hard to explain the mass/RI ice coffee thing, but it's definitely a thing. RI goes over the top, the national drink there is coffee milk. Like chocolate milk, but coffee. For when an ice coffee might be too stimulating I guess. Shit is good though, like melted coffee ice cream. What you don't like coffee ice cream??

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Also a good part in Copland.
    "Superboy"

The folks up north love Tim Horton's. I don't get it, but they swear by it.

If you go to the South, a bunch of the Dunkins are kiosks in a gas station and you add whatever you want. Solution: move to Alabama! A shitty solution, but a solution never-the-less.
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

Wife's office just got a nitro cold brew dispenser in their office. I'm told it's the way forward. I do like cold brew coffee (hot or cold).

That's all I got.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Stahhhhbuck's nitro cold brew is the rocket fuel, make no mistake. That shit has caffeine mixed in with its caffeine. And then some extra caffeine. And you get to do your own sugar and milk, unlike that other place. Now they have kegs of it with a tap, seriously. This is Big News in the iced coffee world fellas.

Quote Originally Posted by smartyiak View Post

If you go to the South, a bunch of the Dunkins are kiosks in a gas station and you add whatever you want. Solution: move to Alabama! A shitty solution, but a solution never-the-less.
    Had that at three am on the overnight drive to NC last week. Managed to be somehow twice as shitty as normal DD and lukewarm. Free donut though.
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

Not to mention styrofoam. When you're handling your customers iced coffees in plastic cups insulated by styrofoam cups, we're all doomed.
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

Quote Originally Posted by smartyiak View Post

Chick Fil A or Krispy Kreme for iced coffee down in Dixie.

Because:

Stahhhhbuck's nitro cold brew is the rocket fuel, make no mistake. That shit has caffeine mixed in with its caffeine. And then some extra caffeine. And you get to do your own sugar and milk, unlike that other place. Now they have kegs of it with a tap, seriously. This is Big News in the iced coffee world fellas.
    Truth.
    I still call it The Jake.

I dislike coffee.

We can all pause now for iceman to wipe the beverage (probably coffee) off his monitor while he starts trying to throw things at me.
    [quote][//quote]

Huh...I'm not the only one...good to know

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    Also, no love for MaryLous?
    Mahkie mahk thinks its fuckin pissa (as does my entire south shore based family apparently)
    https://www.facebook.com/MarylousThe...670480/?type=3
    Strictly a "south Shore" thang = hottest help in town tho

Name:  marylous-coffee-shop.jpg
Views: 278
Size:  91.7 KB

Self-serve cream?

Quote Originally Posted by DaveTV View Post
    Strictly a "south Shore" thang = hottest help in town tho

Name:  marylous-coffee-shop.jpg
Views: 278
Size:  91.7 KB
    Still wont get me to drink "snickerdoodle" coffee though

Grew up in Boston and Maine. Can't believe anyone over the age of 21 still drinks coffee from either of those places. The only way to make it drinkable is to load it up with cream and sugar, and who wants coffee that's basically sweet coffee-flavored cream as an adult?

The only thing worth buying at Cumbies is gas, and the only thing at Dunks is a Boston creme (or maybe an apple fritter, if they're fresh).
    Outlive the bastards - Ed Abbey

I dunno man, have you been to a Cumbies lately? They are making their stand on good cheap coffee and cheap gas, not an unwise position for them to take and they are hard at work on it.

I dunno man, have you been to a Cumbies lately? They are making their stand on good cheap coffee and cheap gas, not an unwise position for them to take and they are hard at work on it.
    And their gas is just off-brand Gulf gas, so...they got that going for them.

Cumbies owns the Gulf Oil Corp. Odd but true.

Back in the early '00's, when money was easy to come by, I was approached by a group of investors from Singapore who wanted to set up a farm to raise Asian palm civets near Hyannisport. I subsequently wrote a check for $750K and even went so far as to have a personalized license plate "Kopi 1" made. All was going well the first summer. We were feeding them copious amounts of unroasted coffee beans, letting their digestive tracts do the work, and collecting the feces. Then the iced coffee craze hit. This sugary swill was embraced by those with adolescent tastes and our business faltered. The civets were euthanized and each pelt was sold to a furrier for less than the price of an 8 oz bag of Starbucks Rwanda Abakundakawa.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

I hate it when that happens.

Huge up arrow in Beckett next to the nitro cold brew. Costs like 5 bucks for a 16 oz though.

Dunks iced dark roast or cold brew is okay if you drink it black. I swear you could ask them to put one single drop of skim milk in there and they hand you a coffee that looks like Klay Thompson.

Mary Lou's is the coffee shop of choice for pedos.