Trip of a lifetime!

Hello all,
    I am lucky enough to have the opportunity to take the winter off to travel and ski! As many fellow skiers I have always dreamed of skiing in Europe and now have the funds and time to do it.
    My tentative plan is to buy a season pass at la plagne. Then bounce around air b and bs in the valley or in the connected resorts. I am completely open to other places to ski and stay but it seems to me that buying a season pass to one of these mega resorts and focusing on that vast terrain is the best bag for the buck.

I would be very interested in renting a room by the month if anyone out there has something available.

I am not set on skiing in France . If you have
    Better suggestion as to the mountain, country, location, or the color of my girlfriends hair please let me know.

My tentative dates are 1/15-3/6/2018 for skiing not including travel etc.

I am also a chef and would be more then happy to provide home cooked meals throughout my stay. I learned to ski at a very young age and ski 30+ days a year mostly at Kirkwood mountain in Northern California. I like to ski fast and take natural airs. Not so much in the park these days mostly just hunting for good snow.I would love to meet up with any locals willing to give me a tour of the mountain.
    I'll buy the beers
    Thanks for reading and for all the new hate mail.
    Jordan

Bump