Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    If he's smart, he'll quit while he's ahead.
    agreed!

mickey free is not a girl!

dave walked away. and now he's back.

young alex!

Go see it on the biggest screen you can. In Seattle, I saw it first at Majestic Bay on a screen barely wider than my TV (not really, but the smallest screen in the place). Took my family to see it yesterday at Thornton Place up near Northgate... much better, nearly Imax-sized.

Loved the movie but also highly recommend The Dawn Wall, which I happened to see first. Would be a great double feature. Tommy Caldwell of course appears in both films. Was just as riveted - perhaps moreso- by the Dawn Wall just because these guys were human and there was real drama, uncertainty. Honnold is incredible but, as the film points out repeatedly, kinda a machine.

Entertaining and informative interview with AH. It provides a little more context on the film and is cool to see how he's become a much more comfortable public speaker. Still a crazy ass achievement that's impossible to fully grasp.

Also, if you haven't read his book, it's pretty entertaining (I read the unrevised version, before the El Cap solo).