Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Ski sale-praxis,dynafit,full tilt,trew gear, flylow

Also have a cheap option on 1x10 package I can put together
    Zee r shifter
    Zee short cage r derailleur(you would need to get medium cage for the der. Old one or new wouldn't be much)
    New 10speed chain
    Xt 11-36 cassette that's been one-upped to 11-42(no skipping when I took it off but the 42 might not work with the new chain. It has the smaller gear to make it even jump between 15-18 and chain reaction has the non one up 42's for 30usd. Doesn't have the smaller gear but this cassette will have it so just get the cheap 42t alone.
    I can throw in a rad cage and medium cage that I'm pretty sure will work. It's off my xt derailleur that I hit a rock. Pretty sure it's the body that took the hit not the medium xt cage or rad cage but can't say for sure
    I have 2 xt 11-36 cassettes one upped with the 42t. Make me an offer if you are inclined to put it together. Worst case scenario you have to buy 42t($30) , rad cage(?$40ish), med xt/slx cage(?$10-$20). Cassette had regular chain changes, zee derailleur has very few shifts, zee r shifter is a year old but works fine, new chain
    SOLD

Also have an mrp G2 chain guide with taco ISCG 05 max 34t
    Last edited by grinch; 08-24-2017 at 02:54 PM.

Back up

Any chance or re-using old toe holes on the Protests to make a 317BSL work? If so..maybe I sell my 184 Bibbys before they get mounted for the last time.

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    Any chance or re-using old toe holes on the Protests to make a 317BSL work? If so..maybe I sell my 184 Bibbys before they get mounted for the last time.
    Yes you could. I originally mounted them on the dimple for 297mm Bsl. I preferred my previous 177 protests at -1.5 so I remounted the 187's at -1.5 so the dimple toe holes would put you at -1. I'd say that'd be preferable but consensus seems split on these. Fairly even split between people on the dimple, -1 and -1.5, I've noticed. I find them still pivot at -1.5 but I can push them harder through chop or heavy more than on the dimple. Thought I could go on the dimple with the longer length(187's from 177's) but it didn't work. You could probably just remount the toe using the prior mount and leave the heels mounted as is(pretty sure the heels have more than enough adjustment)

Bump. May keep the protests but I've already ordered shorter replacement for the gpo's so they're good to go. Still summer pricing

Bump 182 ul Praxis gpo and flylow ba puffy are the last of it. Ships from revelstoke

GPO's are sold
    Who needs a flylow ba puffy? Not much use. Might have worn it 20 days(less I think)