Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    hey its just some random trivia i read while drinking coffee this am which seemed relevant to Gimp central so ... talk amongst yourselves eh
    I'm sorry but we'll need to verify your credentials prior to posting.

As for the OP's post - I'd recommend PRP, stem cells, and prolozone therapy before any fucking cortisone.

I had arthritis start in my knee after the second surgery, could see it in xrays. Disappeared after stem cells.

I am an internet know-it-all
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

I know, therefore I am.

Hadn't seen this thread before. Is there any reason to burn money trying any of this stuff when your knee looks like this?

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    My buddy did Synvisc a few times. The last time his leg swelled like a balloon and he was in severe pain. Not sure if the Dr fd up or he just had an allergic reaction. Of course you know the latter was told to have been the issue.

If I skip more than 2-3 days without pedalling, my knees begin to ache. I try to hit the stationary for 10-15 minutes of no resistance if I don't have time for anything more that day. So far that has kept my knees happy.
    Any allergies to birds, and you better avoid Synvisc,, particularly is feather pillows make you sneeze...