FS : Volcano Skis, CHEAP! Cochise Shells, Trew & Flylow Pants, & Packs

Leftovers from last spring's closest clean - as always, feel free to price police or offer on anything listed.

1. Atomic Backland UL 169cm - $450 Shipped ****SOLD****

Repeat Jed Porter's rad Red Line Traverse in the Sierra, schralp some volcanoes in the PNW, tag some 14ers here in CO, or give them to your boo thang so she has a chance of enjoying the peak-bagging dork mission you're forcing her to join you on. SKIMO! These are built for blowing by the roses without stopping to smell them on the way up, and skittering around like a giraffe on roller skates on the way down. Fresh as daises, plastic still attached.

2. 2013 Tecnica Cochise (Shells) - FREE Local

Size: 25.5

The 1991 F-350 of ski boots. The interior is a little clapped out (punches for right big toe and right sixth toe), the suspension is worn (play in the walk mode, and parts have been replaced (anterior cuff cant screw on one boot), but they'll get you down the road and then some. The DIN soles are in good shape, so there should be no concerns about safety in the event of a crash. Can talk if anybody wants them enough to be shipped.

3. OG Trew Trewth Bibs - $75 Shipped ****SOLD****

Size: Medium

No rips or tears in the fabric aside from one on the inside of each cuff. Freshly Tech-washed, I will aquaseal the cuffs tears before sending them out.

4. Trew NuYarn Merino 1/4 Zip - $40 Shipped ****SOLD****

Size: L

Good baselayer in the ever-popular 1/4 zip style which is great for dads. But not so fast! There's a little thumbs up logo on the chest that says "I may be a dad, but I'm also a chill bro". Did not fit my monkeyboy frame and was worn < 5x.

5. Flylow Stash(?) Pant + Flylow Belt - $25 Shipped ****SOLD****

Size: Large

Hard(ish) shell pants from a few seasons back. These things are faded, and the cuffs have numerous small nicks. Best feature is the bottle opener on the backside of the included Flylow belt. Freshly Tech-washed.

6. Marmot Windstopper Pants - $50 Shipped ****SOLD****

Size: M

Cool older pair of Marmot softshell pants. I don't remember the name, but they are made with Windstopper fabric, and have removable soft kneepads which are pretty nice for spring couloir booting or floor slides at the bar. They also have side zip vents and a bib attachment. I typically need a size L pant for length, but these are long enough for my 32+ inseam. 1x small (cm x cm) cut on right knee, and 1-2 cuts on inside of cuffs. Also 1x hole in the mesh on the leg vents (if I were keeping I'd cut it the mesh out of both sides). I can repair any of the small cuts with aquaseal prior to shipment if preferred.

7. Backpacks

Black Diamond 20L - $25 Shipped ****SOLD****

Good little pack for lift-served. There is one small tear near the zipper that will sometimes cause it to hang up, but has thus far not been a dealbreaker. Fun meter not included.

Dakine Ridge - $25 Shipped ****SOLD****

Pretty spacious (30L+?). Comes fully loaded with patches that I sewed on once upon a time for street cred. Back panel opening, thin/wide pocket on the front, and a goggle/small stuff pocket on top. Hip belt pocket too. Currently holding yarn from when I was crafty AF and made hats - included if you or your child/cat/hamster or the kindergarten teacher you met on Tinder could use it.

Last edited by North; 04-12-2018 at 07:21 PM.

PM sent on BD pack

Pm coming on trew

Trew Bibs sold, BD pack pending

BD Pack sold

Bump for the funniest post I've read in a while

Bump for fall.

I'll fix the photobucket links eventually. In the meantime anybody interested can add this Chrome extension which magically fixes Photobucket fuckery:
    https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...giikdkpmcpkaon

Double bump for some funny as wordsmithing

Bump for a wild Friday night of updating photo links...

Bump for the addition of Trew baselayer and Marmot Softshells. If you see anything you like but have problems on price, offer up.

Final bump before I make a new thread or use all this stuff to make a weird skier scarecrow in my neighbor's yard.

Final final bump with price drops on everything

Quote Originally Posted by North View Post
    Final final bump with price drops on everything
    Lemme get that dakine pack. It has a hip belt strap right? Cant find any pics online
    Last edited by Dunners; 04-09-2018 at 01:17 PM.