Page 83 of 92 FirstFirst ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 2282
    Name:  keyboardwarrior.jpeg
Views: 223
Size:  31.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    You know, if flowing Alpy would take responsibly and admit that posting his creepy photos was wrong and stop it would all be over as far as I'm concerned.

Not one of the PNW crew said it was wrong except brit.

You can stand by your friend without ignoring or defending bad behavior... and his posts were more than just poor taste. They had the potential to hurt people.

I'm still trying to figure out how calling pio out for his bad behavior was ok, but calling flowing alpy out isnt.

Is it because pio wasnt your friend?
    The pic of the "stripper" in the bikini was not out of line IMO. It wasn't a hidden camera, both parties knew each other, she was wearing appropriate swimming attire. The shaming and male chauvinists comments weren't called for

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    Safety is an illusion, a cheap sham and flies like shit in the face of free speech.

It can't be had both ways and threatening peoples' privacy in order to attempt to croft up some shambly faÁade of safety is utter bullshit of the stinkiest odor, especially in a locus where charity, inclusion and love have been a mainstay of the community.

Those of you supporting these constructs suck.

Tastlessness is rampant. Deal with it.

Freedom of speech doesn't protect speech you like; it protects speech you don't like. No one understands that the First Amendment is only important if you are going to offend somebody. If you're not going to offend somebody, you don't need protection of the First Amendment.
    - Larry Flynt.
    Every now and then.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    The pic of the "stripper" in the bikini was not out of line IMO. It wasn't a hidden camera, both parties knew each other, she was wearing appropriate swimming attire. The shaming and male chauvinists comments weren't called for
    The whole "stripper neighbor fantasy" was inappropriate, and what would anyone expect to happen when that picture was posted on TGR?

That woman probably knew her picture was being taken but I doubt she would be stoked to have it posted online so her ass could be critiqued.

The whole "stripper neighbor fantasy" was inappropriate, ...
    How so?

That woman probably knew her picture was being taken but I doubt she would be stoked to have it posted online so her ass could be critiqued.
    For someone that doesn’t know the people involved you seem to have some remarkably firm ideas about what they would or wouldn’t care for.
    And I guess that I just don't know

The whole "stripper neighbor fantasy" was inappropriate, and what would anyone expect to happen when that picture was posted on TGR?

If women did not want their asses Critiqued. They would not be proudly displaying them for the world to see.

Just Sayin.

Me I.m more interested in the acoustics. You know, the sound your fanny makes when my hips are slamming against it.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Before I make a statement, I need the facts. So I don’t want to rush into a statement. So making the statement when I made it was excellent. In fact, the young woman, who I hear was a fantastic young woman -- really, actually, an incredible young woman. But her mother, on Twitter, thanked me for what I said.

And honestly, if the trolls were not fake, and if they were honest, the trolls would have said what I said was very nice. But unlike you, and unlike -- excuse me, unlike you and unlike the trolls, before I make a statement, I like to know the facts.

Fitting that you pretend to be Trump in a conversation like this..

Most women would prefer to be able to be on private property in normal, socially accepted swim wear without being photographed by perverts, sexualized by strangers, criticized based on a terrible photo, etc.

Shes not here speaking for herself because she doesnt know its happening.

Her body belongs to her, so I'm going to assume she wants it respected.

You, flowing alpy, and the others believe your entertainment, amusement and titillation over a stripper fantasy that may not even be real are more important to her basic rights to respect and privacy.

When it comes to other peoples bodies if they dont say it's ok, assume it isn't until/unless you get consent.

Any validity to the everyday Instagram model selling out their body for followers - creating a bit of a normalcy in sexual expression and viewing?
    Iím having a hard time laying out the sentiment but Iíve never seen as much skin as in 2019.
    Do you go all social justice warrior on all these insta ladies?

Umm, a person posting pictures of themselves is pretty different from a person posting pictures of others...

I get to say what I think is wrong to post if I want to, free speech, yo!.
    Yup you have every right to state your opinion. You do not have the right to decide what’s right/wrong for a bunch of others and go on a pedantic jihad to convince them.

“The most important thing to do in your life is to not interfere with somebody else’s life”. — Zappa
    Check Out Ullr's Mobile Avalanche Safety Tools for iOS and Android
    www.ullrlabs.com

Hey guys, hate to be a stickler here, but it’s Tuesday.

Can we save the Week In Review thread until we’ve got a final accounting of all the threads destroyed in the previous 7 days?

Thanks
    I still call it The Jake.

TGR week in review

Umm, a person posting pictures of themselves is pretty different from a person posting pictures of others...
    Thatís not what Iím saying. Their sexual promotion has obscured the boundaries. Desensitized. There still are boundaries though, no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    That’s not what I’m saying. Their sexual promotion has obscured the boundaries. Desensitized. There still are boundaries though, no doubt.
    That's a completely different thing.

In this case, the stripper story was told. In poor taste, but there wasnt a way to identify the woman.

Then the photo was posted. Now, she is tied to the stripper story... whether its true or not. Whether she wants to be or not.

That's where it went from poor taste to wrong.

yet another decent thread thoroughly cunted..........

praxis rx

vote pro-choice, prevent another kraken

It's generally pretty easy to figure out if something is ok or not.

Ask yourself how you would feel if something was done to you, your wife, your sister, your daughter....

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    That's definately a picture of one womans ass completely in focus while shes on private property that you have been publicly fantasizing about for years...

No, not waiting till Friday then?

Ok.

I’m sure we’ll all be provided with substantive points that have not been made elsewhere, at any time, outside of this review thread, that couldn’t wait to be made on Friday.
    I still call it The Jake.

Holly shit. You guys are still talking about this? Another thread cunted up by this stupid shit?! Please make it stop. I came for funny week in review quips, not the same debate I've read in like 5 other cunted threads.

Fitting that you pretend to be Trump in a conversation like this..

Most women would prefer to be able to be on private property in normal, socially accepted swim wear without being photographed by perverts, sexualized by strangers, criticized based on a terrible photo, etc.

Shes not here speaking for herself because she doesnt know its happening.

Her body belongs to her, so I'm going to assume she wants it respected.

You, flowing alpy, and the others believe your entertainment, amusement and titillation over a stripper fantasy that may not even be real are more important to her basic rights to respect and privacy.

When it comes to other peoples bodies if they dont say it's ok, assume it isn't until/unless you get consent.
    Have you been to therapy for whatever type of abuse you received earlier in life?
    Projecting your issues on every other women is going to give you stroke or nervous breakdown

Quote Originally Posted by GiBo View Post
    Holly shit. You guys are still talking about this? Another thread cunted up by this stupid shit?! Please make it stop. I came for funny week in review quips, not the same debate I've read in like 5 other cunted threads.
    This.
    Iím trying to lure kraken over to the alpinezone offering thread

Quit bitching boys, embrace the sweet smell of smegma.