Page 44 of 91 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 2271
    Clean cars? Is that like cleeean coal?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Satch View Post
    Pio aka the dude that did whatever, flipped out once again and said he is out, gonzo and TGRexited.
    Seems he wasn't getting the "I'm better and smarter than you" respect he arrogantly believes he deserved.

Like a bad pimple he will pop up again and spew his pus in soliloquies not worth reading.

I would be lying if I said I was looking forward to his return.
    QFMFT

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    some of us skied powerful good powder these past days
    But not in Tennessee.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Satch View Post
    Pio aka the dude that did whatever, flipped out once again and said he is out, gonzo and TGRexited.
    Seems he wasn't getting the "I'm better and smarter than you" respect he arrogantly believes he deserved.

Like a bad pimple he will pop up again and spew his pus in soliloquies not worth reading.

I would be lying if I said I was looking forward to his return.
    Missed this, what was the final straw?

don't know where to ask this, but this seems like the best spot, can someone clue me in on the used car threads? There's two of them that blew up over the weekend, and I'm guessing it is the usual Bobby Stainless pileon where he says something obnoxious and some of you act like dogs that got their teeth on their favorite chew toy and won't let go and won't stop thrashing their head around, he does the same, and the result is 8000 pages of worthless spew. Is that it? Or is there actually a reason to read them?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

No you got it.

Well, there are some cool cars pics in those threads, if you're into that kind of thing.

The War on Vanity threads are in day #3 or 4.

Good reading when your bored. Got my Free CarFax in there.

i heard tennessee jed on two of the days i snowboarded this week!

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    don't know where to ask this, but this seems like the best spot, can someone clue me in on the used car threads? There's two of them that blew up over the weekend, and I'm guessing it is the usual Bobby Stainless pileon where he says something obnoxious and some of you act like dogs that got their teeth on their favorite chew toy and won't let go and won't stop thrashing their head around, he does the same, and the result is 8000 pages of worthless spew. Is that it? Or is there actually a reason to read them?
    i believe both threads are mr. stainless forcefully stating in hundreds of posts that he doesn't care about anybody here and threatening to abandon tgr forever and everybody else begging him to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by hatchgreenchile View Post
    That’s the strange part, there didn’t seem to be one. He made a long post that he thought was brilliant, and when no one else thought the same he decided to take his toys and go home.

Quote Originally Posted by hatchgreenchile View Post
    It didn't seem like there really was one, he just sorta threw up his hands and walked out. Oh well.

edit: like Billy said ^^

I've tilted at my share of windmills over the years, but those threads mystify me

so pio has vanished again? typical waffling politician

yes. but also this:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldMember View Post
    Well, there are some cool cars pics in those threads, if you're into that kind of thing.
    and the thread was restored.

also FREE CARFAX!

heh

TGR week in review

We learned a valuable lesson this week, Deleted Threads can be restored.

And TGR remains the go to place for Free Carfax reports.
    "Its not the arrow, its the Indian" - M.Pinto

What happened?

Iceman lost his maul, not in jeans
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

racism abounds in pre-school, while pre-school body slams also continue unabated.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    Iceman lost his maul, not in jeans
    I just haven't looked in the correct place yet.

you must consider a skier's syrup weight in selecting ski length

racism abounds in pre-school, while pre-school body slams also continue unabated.
    Danno's witty replies were too slow. It remains unclear if they were actually witty

Quote Originally Posted by Bromontane View Post
    birdhunter submitted his name for troll of the year
    He'll have to pry that award from my cold dead hands.

In other news,
    There have been no posts in Bullfighting since late Feb.

DD's mom cleared up the record on DD's inheritance.

The rate of TGR username reincarnations has slowed.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Not directly related to TGR, but between this weekend and next week, I have three dates with three different women lined up, so I'm gonna toot my own horn a little.

^^Fyi. There's a week in preview thread for that...be sure to check back here next Fri with an update.

You need any dating advice?

I've been off the circuit for quite some time but I hear the herp is something you want to avoid. A friend who's in the same fast boat as you told me he squeezes some lemon juice on it first.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang