Page 6 of 91 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    No news is good news, we probably can assume Old Larry's constipation induced back pain is gone while MPPG may have soiled his phone while in the bathroom misspelling a French derived word meaning "mutual trust and friendship".
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    bagtagley humbly requested links to go with posted summaries.
    Fyi. Summaries are vetted each Friday Wikipedia style to ensure content is correct. You can trust any summary written here.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Wooley's anus and ball sack were debated.
    I thought they were deleted and he's now like a Ken doll?

A really old Ken doll.
    I still call it The Jake.

Some bitch bought all of the breakfast sammies.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Fyi. Summaries are vetted each Friday Wikipedia style to ensure content is correct. You can trust any summary written here.
    I trust the summaries completely. If one interests me, I like to delve into the source material.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Quote Originally Posted by NW_SKIER View Post
    Some biotch bought all of the breakfast sammies.
    fify

Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    I trust the summaries completely. If one interests me, I like to delve into the source material.
    You want to do what with Wooley's anus and ball sack????

NTTAWWT.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Wooley's nether regions sure are getting tossed and abused in here this week.

After collective bitching about not wanting to see Polyasshat, the powers hide Polyasshat. Forum members then proceed to bitch that they can't see Polyasshat anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    After collective bitching about not wanting to see Polyasshat, the powers hide Polyasshat. Forum members then proceed to bitch that they can't see Polyasshat anymore.
    Meanwhile, unbeknownst to some, but beknownst to others, the instructions for accessing PA were IN PA.
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

I dreamed last night that I logged into the new pollyass and it was all back on my feed again
    skid luxury

Quote Originally Posted by b-bear View Post
    I dreamed last night that I logged into the new pollyass and it was all back on my feed again
    I'm so happy it isn't in my feed in more. Maybe at BBI next year I can try to say hello to chronic polyass addicts instead of politely* ignoring them.

(*pnw style passive aggressively)

I drifted off thinking about happiness, birth and new life, But now I was haunted by a vision of... it was horrible. The feed of Polyasshat. A sub forum with all the powers of Hell at its command. It could turn turn the day into night and lay to waste everything in its path. It was especially hard on little things-the helpless and the gentle creatures. It left a scorched earth in its wake befouling even the sweet mountain breeze that whipped across its brow. I didn't know where it came from or why. I didn't know if it was dream or vision. But I feared that I myself had unleashed it. For it was the fury that would be as soon as some maggot took things personally on Polyasshat.
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

I'm so happy it isn't in my feed in more. Maybe at BBI next year I can try to say hello to chronic polyass addicts instead of politely* ignoring them.

(*pnw style passive aggressively)
    That's the spirit!
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

A sub-summary to the larger news story that was Polyass this week is that:

A) People who post in polyass desperately lack the self-awareness it takes to realize they're part of the problem.

2) "But they did it first" is an excuse that works well into old age.

c) Testicles and anuses are little used and questionably effective tools of persuasion.

iv) There's a new Andrew running the server closet box fan and he's doing about as well as the last one did.

Quote Originally Posted by alias_rice View Post
    Wooley's nether regions sure are getting tossed and abused in here this week.
    Like salad.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    There's a new Andrew running the server closet box fan and he's doing about as well as the last one did.
    To be fair to New Andrew. I'm pretty sure a 27" box fan has to be mail ordered to Wilson, WY and is not something one just picks up on a whim from the local HD in those parts. It's not Atlanta.
    I do find his lack of foresight that warmer temps were coming to be appalling though.

nearest HD is 95 miles away
    but we do have a kmart so we've got that going for us which is nice
    skid luxury

That was my sense on my last trip thru Wilson. Where is the Kmart, next to the Woolworth?

That was my sense on my last trip thru Wilson. Where is the Kmart, next to the Woolworth?
    we might be losing the kmart too if Sears keeps tanking (our sears building roof also collapsed from too much snow this winter)
    and also I'm sure you have heard about the Walgreens saga- opened for something like 2-3 weeks then was condemned bc of a landslide
    BUT- rumor is we are getting a TJ Maxx where our old Sports Authority used to be
    Bet we could get a nice decorative, but not particularly powerful fan there for the server room
    skid luxury

To be fair to New Andrew. I'm pretty sure a 27" box fan has to be mail ordered to Wilson, WY and is not something one just picks up on a whim from the local HD in those parts. It's not Atlanta.
    I do find his lack of foresight that warmer temps were coming to be appalling though.
    we might be losing the kmart too if Sears keeps tanking (our sears building roof also collapsed from too much snow this winter)
    and also I'm sure you have heard about the Walgreens saga- opened for something like 2-3 weeks then was condemned bc of a landslide
    BUT- rumor is we are getting a TJ Maxx where our old Sports Authority used to be
    Bet we could get a nice decorative, but not particularly powerful fan there for the server room
    I had no idea the challenges that New Andrew was up against in this part of the world. Is there even consistent electricity to run such a fan?

I also heard that 26" is the "new" box fan go-to size. Maybe there's some locally sourced or curated options for one of those?

Also, this week on TGR:

Road cyclists are particularly hilarious when mad.

I think I just became dumber for reading this thread, and everyone knows im dumb enough ...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadam View Post
    I think I just became dumber for reading this thread, and everyone knows im dumb enough ...
    less bitch more stoke you have the pipeline

This week: A paucity of appropriate new nudity in the Special Collection Of Junk thread.
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.