WTB - Line Mike Nick Pro skiboards

Hey all, just curious if anyone has a set of Line Mike Nick Pro skiboards lying around. Been looking for a pair in nice condition for a while, but no luck yet. Thanks!

Look here and pm this guy. A mag here offered me his. I was looking for any beat to shit blade dirt cheap but if I remember correctly the price he wanted seemed fair and I think he sent me a photo that showed solid equipment.

WTB: skiblades/skiboards

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...d.php?t=300784

Quote Originally Posted by Notchtop View Post
    Look here and pm this guy. A mag here offered me his. I was looking for any beat to shit blade dirt cheap but if I remember correctly the price he wanted seemed fair and I think he sent me a photo that showed solid equipment.

WTB: skiblades/skiboards

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...d.php?t=300784
    Thanks, Notchtop. I just sent him a PM

I've actually got a pair sitting around. The white ones with the black stripe down the middle. Was planning on doing some sort of wall hang with them but would certainly be open to hearing what they're worth. PM me if the other pair falls through.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegetable Lasagna View Post
    I've actually got a pair sitting around. The white ones with the black stripe down the middle. Was planning on doing some sort of wall hang with them but would certainly be open to hearing what they're worth. PM me if the other pair falls through.
    VL, I PM'd you but haven't heard back. Also, I'm a little confused because I PM'd Vegetable Lasagna but when I click on your profile it links to mrmojo so not entirely sure what's up.

Also, Notchtop that tip did work out and I ended up buying those as well.