Page 29 of 92 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    So we got some scrappers in Canada eh, in comparison Trump told someone in the audience at his rally to hit a protester and he would pay his legal bills ... he would probably reneg on the bill
    Word.
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by swissiphic View Post
    Poll: Young Chretien vs. Trudeau in a boxing ring. Who win?

Criticize the shiny pony for whatever but he ain't a pussy. Beat the living shit outta Brazeau. Street cred.

Attachment 247763
    I put my money on a young Chretien over a young Trudeau

Trudeau hung in and took the pounding till he could finish Brazeau

but Chretien would just be fucking mean and violent till he pounded Trudeau into the canvass
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Q for the canucks: how come there are dispenseries openly operating already in Toronto but not Montréal? Is it because the mob still controls (everything) in Quebec?
    No Roger, No Rerun, No Rent

There's also a few in Ottawa. But dispensaries that sell to the general public (i.e. no medical card) in Ontario (and anywhere in Canada) aren't operating legally. Oct. 17 is the day.

Quebec is a lot more conservative about weed than Ontario so I am guessing they would be cracking down harder than other provinces making it not worth the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tortoise View Post
    There's also a few in Ottawa. But dispensaries that sell to the general public (i.e. no medical card) in Ontario (and anywhere in Canada) aren't operating legally. Oct. 17 is the day.

Quebec is a lot more conservative about weed than Ontario so I am guessing they would be cracking down harder than other provinces making it not worth the effort.
    Having lived in both provinces for extended periods i would argue that Quebec is way way more chill about weed than Ontario is. Montreal literally reeks of weed all summer long and you can smoke anywhere and pretty much nobody cares. Ontario is a police state in comparison. There are a few dispensaries in Montreal. But I think things are generally just less institutionalized when comes to weed in Quebec, and its crazy easy to obtain, so maybe dispensaries aren't so in demand.
    27° 18°

The people are definitely less conservative. I don't think that government is. I agree that it's way easier to get in MTL and probably a part of it. Not worth the hassle to open a shop.

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4702260

And Ontario police have been pretty chill in my experience.

Wow, speaking of the mob. That's some Liberal mafia shit right there. I'm opposed to legalization in that it will fuck with something that is working perfectly fine as is. I can get it delivered to my door quicker than Dominoes. To quote Ricky from TPB: Please don't legalize it. PLEASE!
    27° 18°

I wouldn't mind seeing it out of the hands of organized crime. I'm not sure it's gonna happen though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Satch View Post
    that was bad ass

It's impossible not too
    The best was when was asked for proof.
    His response
    "The proof is in the proof"
    "me? I like the pepper on my steak"
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca

Quote Originally Posted by waxman View Post
    "me? I like the pepper on my steak"

A Beaver blocking the drive thru at Tim Hortons ... can it get more Canadian ?

Attachment 247516

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Satch View Post
    I thought he was an absolute dick for that statement, and further think he never really recovered (in my mind at least) as a decent politician. Love Nardwar, cool to see him so young, I had forgotten that he was the one Jean was talking to when he made that idiotic quip.
    “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

www.mymountaincoop.ca

This is OUR mountain - come join us!

I wouldn't mind seeing it out of the hands of organized crime. I'm not sure it's gonna happen though.
    Wouldn’t legalizing it help?seemed to work with booze in the us after prohibition was repealed
    No Roger, No Rerun, No Rent

Quote Originally Posted by garyfromterrace View Post
    I thought he was an absolute dick for that statement, and further think he never really recovered (in my mind at least) as a decent politician. Love Nardwar, cool to see him so young, I had forgotten that he was the one Jean was talking to when he made that idiotic quip.
    that is so Canadian

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/mar...drug-1.4823509

an artical about higher learning ^^

Quote Originally Posted by OldLarry View Post
    Wouldn’t legalizing it help?seemed to work with booze in the us after prohibition was repealed
    Should. But maybe not in Quebec.

In Ontario the dispensaries will be privately owned so there are some concerns but I'm not sure if they're legit.

every province is doing something different, they have had more than 2 yrs to get it up so pretty much ever since Trudeau junior was elected PM but the common thread is ... nobody is actualy ready

they are like fucking kids who don't want to clean up their room so they drag ass like its gona make a difference ?

if they werent such a bunch of fucking boyscouts they would get down off their high horse, embrace legalization and recognize this for the cash cow it is

This Week in Canada...

I think we're parked, man.

https://mashable.com/article/get-pai.../#D_zq6jS8Emqk

This job pays $50 an hour to smoke weed, but you have to be an obnoxious stoner

With Canada's recent legalization of recreational marijuana, cannabis company A Higher Level Of Thought (AHLOT) is scouting "expert-level connoisseurs" for its Cannabis Curation Committee. Input and notes from connoisseurs will be used to curate a "sample pack" of weed — basically a prepackaged flight of premium strains for customers to try out at home.

The position pays $50 per hour for a maximum 12 hours a month to report on the "visual, factory, and tactile examination of samples." Plus, your bud and related expenses are covered. A connoisseur will also contribute to social media posts and appear in video segments.
    Also posted in the Work Or Lack Of It subforum.
    Last edited by reckless toboggan; 09-20-2018 at 11:57 PM.
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saska...p=FB_Post_News

No, that’s not the Beaverton or 22 Minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    It doesn't matter if you're a king or a little street sweeper...
    ...sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper
    -Death

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    The other morning I was awoken to "Daddy, my fart fell on the floor"
    Kaz is my co-pilot

Quote Originally Posted by Caucasian Asian View Post

RM of Clayton Reeve Duane Hicks told CBC he believes the contractor and engineer did everything right and this was an "act of God."

"It seems like something under the riverbed let go and a row of pilings sunk," Hicks said. "I don't know who to blame but I figure God built most of this for us."

He said the issue was with five underwater pilings and "the whole five of them just went straight down. Boom. Four feet."

"So something tells me that something underneath the ground happened. I don't know what it was. They don't know what it was. Nobody knows what it is."

Wow, just wow. As a vet of perhaps 500 formal geotech investigations (and a few thousand test pits and boreholes), it boggles the mind. The response from the Reeve is priceless.
    “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

www.mymountaincoop.ca

This is OUR mountain - come join us!

Oh, and they expect the replacement bridge to only take “3 or 4 weeks”.

That’s another load of horseshit. They’ll need 28 days of curing on any concrete they have to pour.
    And I don’t think new construction will be starting today.

It doesn't matter if you're a king or a little street sweeper...
    ...sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper
    -Death

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    The other morning I was awoken to "Daddy, my fart fell on the floor"
    Kaz is my co-pilot

Wasn’t it his wife that repelled the intruder with the Inuit artwork.

On November 5, 1995, Chrétien and his wife escaped injury when André Dallaire, armed with a knife, broke in the Prime Minister's official residence at 24 Sussex Drive. Aline Chrétien shut and locked the bedroom door until security came, while Chrétien held a stone Inuit carving in readiness

from wiki

Quote Originally Posted by Caucasian Asian View Post

"Initially, Hicks told CBC the geotech work wasn't done because it's not possible to do that work under the river.

"You can't drill through water," he said. "You can't do it. You can't take underground samples.""

For the moment, I'll ignore the various geophysical methods available to evaluate the subsurface conditions without drilling and present Exhibit A:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P7YILMRT2BFDDKQNTD3M35WMSI.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	186.7 KB 
ID:	248466

"Inertia, the engineering company for the project, declined to answer media questions and referred calls to the RM."

I have to imagine this will be the last project Inertia ever does.

Slow your roll there super chief: https://www.mtlblog.com/news/us-bord...uana-purchases