Page 62 of 91 FirstFirst ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 2253
    Rebel News?! lol

Now thats embarassing

Sent from my SM-A536W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post
    Youse guys better get those cervix checked.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4V21u9...ZpY2FsIGV4YW1z
    Rebel News?? Yikes, I'd hate to see what else the algorithms are throwing at you.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    Honest question - do you have a legit source for this besides the questionable articles based off of a single unverified (and already proven altered) video posted on twitter?
    It’s closed now…

Reported on WAMC albany npr station

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

The previous owner tried to run PK into the ground, I beileve the present owner got it cheap and did a lot of work on the place
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

$8.2MM...
    ��
    “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

www.mymountaincoop.ca

This is OUR mountain - come join us!

I used to ski at PK a fair amount when i lived in PG, the last time i was there they had done a lot of work on the place and the newest owner has always been pretty friendly while the previous owner was not so i don't know what that 8.5 will getcha
    Last edited by XXX-er; 03-31-2023 at 11:43 AM.

canadian though… so that’s like, what? a couple hundred bucks and 24 pak of molsens? we could do a group buy, eh?

less than that, 37 US$

They shood pay $37 to each TGR forum member to ski there.

And all the palate cleanser, they call Canadian beer, we can drink.
    watch out for snakes

PK is not in the middle of nowhere but you can see nowhere from thar , its 2.5hrs due narth of PG so you are often driving into the arctic front, 2hrs from the Peace area in the north-east so PK does have a couple of markets to draw on, coldest skiing I ever did at -37 C, first time I seen a person skiing in insulated coveralls

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    PK is not in the middle of nowhere but you can see nowhere from thar , its 2.5hrs due narth of PG so you are often driving into the arctic front, 2hrs from the Peace area in the north-east so PK does have a couple of markets to draw on, coldest skiing I ever did at -37 C, first time I seen a person skiing in insulated coveralls
    That wuz actually the Michelin Man™.

Actualy that was probably an oil field worker from NE BC which is for all intents and purposes an Albertan

The Pine Pass is the real border between BC and Alberta eh

I’ve seen plenty of backwards racist thinking/behavior in Smithers. Not trying to paint the whole town that way - but all the PhD’s and some nice coffee shops doesn’t make it the opposite of Grande Prairie. Maybe the locals blame it on fracking out of towner Bertans

everybody in BC makes jokes about Alberta cuz its the low hanging fruit

you can probably find it on a map but nothing is actualy frackable around

here so instead they are building a pipeline,

some liner was bugging my tennant a 110lb girl,

he was enough of a dick that she punched him in the nose,

so he calls the RCMP and they thro him in gaol

the right wing evangelical pro life billboards with a baby reading the Bible was memorable and seemed more like something you’d see driving between Edmonton and Calgary

Heh. From the Blackmores in Creston, the Doukhobors in Krestova, to the Dutch Reform in the Bulkley. Flirted with their young ladies and drank beers with their young men. Wonderful people that would give you the shirt off their back, but manipulated by a bunch of old selfish fucks using religion to control their families and screwing the neighbouring societies. Probably the same with some of the old Hutterite colonies in the prairies.

Prefer many of those young folk to the young pipeliner whose paycheque is 1/3 gov subsidy, complaining about taxes and horrible unfair burden of social responsibility, rolling coal in their brodozers through a small town subdivision at twice the speed limit.

No regrets about my time living in Edmonton in the early 90’s, and Saskatoon has to be the the friendliest city I have every visited. Don’t know what they are like now, but I am sure I’d still feel safer with my ladies on Boyle St than downtown PG after dark.

But that’s just me.

PG is its own special place. The demographics just seem off.

Its not the asshole of bc but you can smell it from there

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    the right wing evangelical pro life billboards with a baby reading the Bible was memorable and seemed more like something you’d see driving between Edmonton and Calgary
    \you know obviously fuck all about anything but if you want to find out about rascism in Smithers I suggest you read " Shared Histories " by Tyler McCreary ( his PHD ) but you must have already read that.

we don't need to find out about rascims in alberta cuz its justr a given

So if your really know whats up you would know the name of the only coffee shop in town that would serve first nations fifty yars ago and why ?

Lotta dutch folks ( and swiss ) so yes this is the home of the christian heritage party

In a general thread called "this week in Canada" first you are talking about racists now you are talking about splinter groups of religious fanatic's

so wtf are you talking about that isnt completely out of context ?

Wow jesus pump the brakes champ

“Out of context” criticism from XXX is ironic LOLz

I love Smithers. Is a great place. Doesn’t mean it’s perfect or so much better than Alberta and no coffee shop (from 50 years ago!) or thesis refutes that. If you don’t know the ties between religion and racism you need to read more PhD dissertations.

Isn’t the brew pub open til 11? You shouldn’t be so belligerent on a Friday night

Also why was the antiabortion baby on the billboard that was reading the Bible wearing eyeglasses? That was extra weird.

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Its not the asshole of bc , but you can smell it from there

actualy when i lived in PG I didnt know anybody with a ranger rifle rack in the back window of their truck or anybody who even smoked so it might be the crowd you party with and it only smelled if you had been away for a day or 2

Pg was where a lot of tree planters would do their R & R i used to talk to a network guy at TD on upgrades and when he heard i was in PG he would share his experiance of his planting buddy getting his ear bitten off in " the Generator " night club

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Wow jesus pump the brakes champ

“Out of context” criticism from XXX is ironic LOLz

I love Smithers. Is a great place. Doesn’t mean it’s perfect or so much better than Alberta and no coffee shop (from 50 years ago!) or thesis refutes that. If you don’t know the ties between religion and racism you need to read more PhD dissertations.

Isn’t the brew pub open til 11? You shouldn’t be so belligerent on a Friday night

Also why was the antiabortion baby on the billboard that was reading the Bible wearing eyeglasses? That was extra weird.
    obviously something about going blind if you read the sign too much ,

It was always awesume to see how the signs had been vandalized or painted or set on fire and i think there were alot of women who resented having had been coerced by the christians when they were down

I also know some guys who got drunk and did some painting

See? Good people on both sides!

(of the BC/AB border - no matter where you draw it. No one asked me but if they did I’d say it’s just your side of the hoof arcing down west of Quesnel)